how gay is the phags offense?

neckdemon

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Their fans are too stupid to be ashamed. With all their gimmick wild***** offense it did crap today. New England totally shut it down. No wonder they're in last place.

2 touchdowns were scored out of the wildcat formation against New England yesterday. Yeah, New England shut it down :rolleyes:

2 touchdowns were scored out of the wildcat formation against New England yesterday. Yeah, New England shut it down :rolleyes:

:rl: You ARE that stupid ? Having the 2nd string QB in, even if he is more of a runner than passer, is NOT the wildcat formation you moron. :Nuts: Good Gawd you don't even know what your team runs.

Gimick plays have allowed the Dolphins to beat the Jets ever since Dan Marino didn't spike the ball.

The Jets are 17-7 in the last 12 years against Miami. Two of those seven wins came this season.

Special Teams luck won Miami the game last week, even the logical Miami fans will admit to that. What happened that Sunday never has happened before.

The Jets are 17-7 in the last 12 years against Miami. Two of those seven wins came this season.

Special Teams luck won Miami the game last week, even the logical Miami fans will admit to that. What happened that Sunday never has happened before.

That was a once in a lifetime freak game. Just our luck.

Not exactly sure why everyone calls it "special teams luck." It was great miami special teams play combined with poor jets special teams tackling and a stubborn jets coach who may want to have thought about kicking away from Ginn.

And get pathetic results out of it. Their offense is garbage no matter what formation they use.

No one is claiming the Dolphins conventional offense is great by any means, and yes, the Wildcat does mask deficiencies in our WR Corp, but who gives a ****?

As long as the offense scores point who cares? You don't get any extra bonus points for scoring out of conventional formations.

No one is claiming the Dolphins conventional offense is great by any means, and yes, the Wildcat does mask deficiencies in our WR Corp, but who gives a ****?

As long as the offense scores point who cares? You don't get any extra bonus points for scoring out of conventional formations.

And that offense that "scores points" got you all the way to 3-5 and last place. What a team.

Hey, DOLPHINS SUCK ****.

They had our number this year. Call it luck, call it skill, call it whatever, but they beat us twice. I hate to admit this because I hate the Miami Dolphins as much as anybody on this board. Do I think we are the better team? Yes. Did we prove it on the field? Hell no.

I don't want to be a hypocrite and act in the same manner that we accused Miami fans (and Jason Taylor for that matter) of acting for the last decade (i.e. always giving excuses and rationalizing why they would lose to the Jets). I would hope we are better than that. This is also the same behavior Pats* fans exerted when we've beaten them the last two times (oh we didn't have Brady, oh Brady was rusty, game was meaningless, blah blah blah).

If we wind up in the playoffs and they don't, we will have had the last laugh. If we both make the playoffs (unlikely both would, but who knows), perhaps we'll get a chance to exact revenge there. If not, we need to beat them next year as you really put yourself behind the 8-ball when you don't win the division.

Just like the Monday Night Miracle was for us. **** happens. Still doesn't mean that they are a better than us.

The Monday Niight Miracle game , IMHO, was different Joe. Vinny caught fire and the offense couldn't be stopped by the Jason Crybaby lead Phag defense. Our D stepped up and kept getting Vinny the ball back. A tremendous team effort. Not a one man freak show.

I DEMAND to know where you took your English classes ! :Nuts:

Here, in states.

English isn't my first, or second language for that matter.

But i bet i have received better education than you have.

Especially when they fall to last place. :P

I demand to know where you learned your math.

Because we aren't in the last place.

The Monday Niight Miracle game , IMHO, was different Joe. Vinny caught fire and the offense couldn't be stopped by the Jason Crybaby lead Phag defense. Our D stepped up and kept getting Vinny the ball back. A tremendous team effort. Not a one man freak show.

It was not a one man freak show. It was a team effort.

actually one was ronnie throwing a duck out odf the wildcat formation. the other was a normal formation...with pat white under center running the option. i know it's alot of gimmickery to keep up with but you'll learn.

Archived