so how many tackles did big mouth PEEZY get

JETSorDIE

dolphins have a ton of concerns going into this offseason.....

OLB, ILB, S, NT, WR, TE

i'm not sure abotu their o-line situation though. i know they have jake long...and grove is decent and not too old. but ricky will be like 34.

as opposed to the jets who don't have too many concerns. just need to fortify the lines a bit. and with the pats coming back to the pack a bit.....i think the jets are primed pretty good for the next few years.,

OLB, ILB, S, NT, WR, TE

i'm not sure abotu their o-line situation though. i know they have jake long...and grove is decent and not too old. but ricky will be like 34.

as opposed to the jets who don't have too many concerns. just need to fortify the lines a bit. and with the pats coming back to the pack a bit.....i think the jets are primed pretty good for the next few years.,

we need a better offensive co-ordinator IMO nec-dee

OLB, ILB, S, NT, WR, TE

Dolphins may have a few more concerns than the Jets......but they also have some draft picks to address those concerns with, unlike the Jets.

Archived