why didn't Joey Porter play yesterday for the dol-fags?

Jetfan13

He did? OH my bad BWAHAHHA

friggin big mouth, ZERO tackles, one pressure...I think its time Sparano calls thjis guy and tells him either shut up or sit..Guy has the ballsto try and deflect all the trash talk to others, well at least MOST of the others back it up, this guy is just an old joke

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a part of an article from the Sun-Sentinel this morning:

"As a team we got pressure on them," Porter said, referring to the two sacks the Dolphins got on Tom Brady, "But not enough! We could have made more plays out there. But it wasn't the lack of pass rush why we lost the game. We had our opportunities to win the game. They played good, were ready for us, and beat us.

In joey speak this means..."IT WASN'T MY FAULT, THE OFFENSE SUCKED"

Well, Porter dors have double the sacks Bart Scott has. What does that tell you about the suckage of the almighty Bart Scott?

It tells me we have players to pick up the slack when one guy is neutralized, unlike your dol-fags who have no-one

lets see, 1st Gholston, now Scott, who will you try to divert your arguement to next?

Typical, get calledout and try to change the subject. R u sure youre not Tx in disguise?

That Scott, who has four and a half times the number of tackles Joey Porter has, is actually earning his paycheck while Joey just cries like the little bitch he is.

Its pointless to compare their stats.

OLBS = More Sacks, less tackles.

ILBS = Less Sacks, more tackles.

I already said it, and will say it again.

After this season Joey will either take a pay cut, or will talk in another uniform.

Its pointless to compare their stats.

OLBS = More Sacks, less tackles.

ILBS = Less Sacks, more tackles.

I already said it, and will say it again.

After this season Joey will either take a pay cut, or will talk in another uniform.

Ummmm, talk to your buddy drowningfish. He was the one making the comparison.

That Scott, who has four and a half times the number of tackles Joey Porter has, is actually earning his paycheck while Joey just cries like the little bitch he is.

Ummmm, talk to your buddy drowningfish. He was the one making the comparison.

Lets see, 8.2 million dollars for 09' divided by 52 combined tackles... That's $157,692.30 per tackle. Yeah, I'd say he's earning his money. Guy should be arrested for theft. Porter too.

Why? Cause I used a calculator? I have news for you, barely anybody does math by hand these days.

If you really need me to spell out all that is wrong with your post about how much the Jets were paying per tackle for Bart Scott, it simply proves that I am 100% correct and you are, indeed, an idiot.

Scott is an ILB on pace to get more than 100 tackles this season. That's his job. Not to mention his leadership and his experience in the defense. Not to mention that he has about 20 tackles for a loss this year which is insane. Not to mention your moronic equation which is not only a ridiculously stupid way to judge a defensive player, it also doesn't allow for the FACT that there are 8 games left so your numbers are off by at least 50% jagoff.

Uhhhhh. 52 tackles in 8 games is very good.

It could mean alot of things. It could mean that your D-line isn't doing it's job and is allowing more runners to get to the second level to the linebackers. It could also be a symptom of your system. If Ryan's defense crowds the line alot, which it does, it allows the linebackers to be closer to the line of scrimmage enabling a better chance at a tackle. Also, teams don't like throwing to Revis, so shorter passes are necissary when playing the Jets, thereby introducing the linebackers to the game more.

Same thing in Miami, just a different set of players. Miamis' top 2 tacklers are our saftey'. Why? Cause teams enjoy testing our secondary and Crowder sucks in pass coverage over the middle opening up the safteys' for more tackles.

The system a player's in and their supporting cast dictate a players numbers. While Scott does have alot of tackles, it's not necissarily proof that he's good. Yeramiah Bell has 57 tackles on the year, but I'd never take that as a reason that he's good. Same thing with Gerbril Wilson, he has 50 tackles and we all know he sucks. Kinda.

If you really need me to spell out all that is wrong with your post about how much the Jets were paying per tackle for Bart Scott, it simply proves that I am 100% correct and you are, indeed, an idiot.

Scott is an ILB on pace to get more than 100 tackles this season. That's his job. Not to mention his leadership and his experience in the defense. Not to mention that he has about 20 tackles for a loss this year which is insane. Not to mention your moronic equation which is not only a ridiculously stupid way to judge a defensive player, it also doesn't allow for the FACT that there are 8 games left so your numbers are off by at least 50% jagoff.

See my above post.

Yeramiah Bell has 57 tackles on the year, but I'd never take that as a reason that he's good. Same thing with Gerbril Wilson, he has 50 tackles and we all know he sucks. Kinda.

Difference being that Scott is ILB, and his job is making tackles, and Bell & Wilson are Safeties?

It is not as bad as the numbers show, because we run quarters, which allowes safeties play closer to the LOS sometimes, but the fact that they lead the team in tackles is ****ty never the less.

In 3-4 dl isn't supposed to make tackles, they are supposed to occupy the line, freeing up LBs (like Scott) to make tackles.

Difference being that Scott is ILB, and his job is making tackles, and Bell & Wilson are Safeties?

It is not as bad as the numbers show, because we run quarters, which allowes safeties play closer to the LOS sometimes, but the fact that they lead the team in tackles is ****ty never the less.

In 3-4 dl isn't supposed to make tackles, they are supposed to occupy the line, freeing up LBs (like Scott) to make tackles.

Holy cow. After a Dolphins loss MarioK actually shows up to talk football instead of crap. I look forward to much more contribution in the future.

I think it's more of an indication of different defensive philosophies. Ryan's defenses love crowding the line of scrimmage, while Miami employs the "bend don't break" defense, which I'm really beginning to hate. We give up more unnecissary yards than other defenses because of our philosophy.

Holy cow. After a Dolphins loss MarioK actually shows up to talk football instead of crap. I look forward to much more contribution in the future.

What?

**** you

jets suck

:D

I think it's more of an indication of different defensive philosophies. Ryan's defenses love crowding the line of scrimmage, while Miami employs the "bend don't break" defense, which I'm really beginning to hate. We give up more unnecissary yards than other defenses because of our philosophy.

Rex Ryan's D is a cimplcated 3-4. But ultimetly, its a 3-4. ILBs make tackles, thats the point.

Its like when Zach was in Miami, and consistently was top 5 in tackles. Our scheme freed him up, he was able to read the play, and arrive theere with the ball carrier.

Our secondary runs quarters, which allowes safeties (in some situations) play closer to LOS. But lets not fool ourselves, Bell leads the team in tackles because receivers consitently make receptions in front of them. Yeseterday was a perfect example.

We don't just "give up more yards than necessary"

We give up more big plays than any other teams.

We have a 10 min drive, then Brady just tosses it to Moss in a crossing pattern, Moss jabs Davis and off he goes. 80 yards in matter of seconds.

It could mean alot of things. It could mean that your D-line isn't doing it's job and is allowing more runners to get to the second level to the linebackers. It could also be a symptom of your system. If Ryan's defense crowds the line alot, which it does, it allows the linebackers to be closer to the line of scrimmage enabling a better chance at a tackle. Also, teams don't like throwing to Revis, so shorter passes are necissary when playing the Jets, thereby introducing the linebackers to the game more.

Same thing in Miami, just a different set of players. Miamis' top 2 tacklers are our saftey'. Why? Cause teams enjoy testing our secondary and Crowder sucks in pass coverage over the middle opening up the safteys' for more tackles.

The system a player's in and their supporting cast dictate a players numbers. While Scott does have alot of tackles, it's not necissarily proof that he's good. Yeramiah Bell has 57 tackles on the year, but I'd never take that as a reason that he's good. Same thing with Gerbril Wilson, he has 50 tackles and we all know he sucks. Kinda.

I don't feel like reading all of your nonsense, but I can sum it up in two words. LAST PLACE

Wanna trade OLB's?

No thanks. I'd rather have Pace and Thomas than Peezy and the Homo.

Porter runs his mouth before the game and then does absolutely nothing, and twinkle-toes waits until the game is over to run his mouth by badmouthing...the fans. You can keep them both.

No thanks. I'd rather have Pace and Thomas than Peezy and the Homo.

Porter runs his mouth before the game and then does absolutely nothing, and twinkle-toes waits until the game is over to run his mouth by badmouthing...the fans. You can keep them both.

Truth be told, I like our linebackers better anyways. None of ours have been suspended for using steroids.

Archived