why didn't Joey Porter play yesterday for the dol-fags?

Jetfan13

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, the Jets have owned the Dolphins since 1991. 26-12 over that stretch. Ouch.

We owned the jets for since 2008.

3-0

All that "ownage" and you guys are up by..4 games?

[quote name='

BigL']Braylon-Jets-Catch-300x270.PNG

Do I really need to post pic of Ginn burning revis?

We owned the jets for since 2008.

30-1.

All that "ownage" and you guys are up by..4 games?

0013729e4a600ac281945b.jpg

and before that it was The Jets by a large margin...don't be an idiot, they have been playing each other for 40 years, it has always been a cyclical thing

and before that it was The Jets by a large margin...don't be an idiot, they have been playing each other for 40 years, it has always been a cyclical thing

And before that, we were up.

You guys bitch and moan that dolfans live in the past.

Well, as of today, we are on a 3 game winning streak vs the jests.

Holy ****. When did this board turn into a pissing match between Dolphag/Patsie trolls and resident Jets fans.

Jeez, its making the place unreadable. I took a quick glance between calls and its still the same old b.s. Why do some of you keeping encouraging this...leave it alone.

The Dolphags swept us. We have a better record. None of this means **** because both teams suck donkey dick and arent going anywhere meaningful.

End of story. Move on and lets discuss Football.

Holy ****. When did this board turn into a pissing match between Dolphag/Patsie trolls and resident Jets fans.

Jeez, its making the place unreadable. I took a quick glance between calls and its still the same old b.s. Why do some of you keeping encouraging this...leave it alone.

The Dolphags swept us. We have a better record. None of this means **** because both teams suck donkey dick and arent going anywhere meaningful.

When did you become this guy?

+1111111111100000000000000000000000000056465456486794166782310

I've been talking about Call of Duty and MMA all week. The Jax thread is at the bottom of the freaking page.

But hey THE PHINS ARE TEH SUXORZ YEA YOU LOST YEA.

Give it up, we got swept by them this year, constantly hating on another teams loss is loserdome at its worst. If they don't make the playoffs great, they still get to say we swept you. I hate the Phins and lots of the trolls that post here as much if not more then everyone here. But what's the point?

+1111111111100000000000000000000000000056465456486794166782310

I've been talking about Call of Duty and MMA all week. The Jax thread is at the bottom of the freaking page.

But hey THE PHINS ARE TEH SUXORZ YEA YOU LOST YEA.

Give it up, we got swept by them this year, constantly hating on another teams loss is loserdome at its worst. If they don't make the playoffs great, they still get to say we swept you. I hate the Phins and lots of the trolls that post here as much if not more then everyone here. But what's the point?

Call of Duty is the SH*T horrible time to come out... Im def failing outta rutgers now haha

Archived