Daylight savings was last week.

Arsis

We have had several notification on this over the years. Looks like your time setting is wrong in the USER CP.

If you need help we would be happy to walk you through this process.

I think his problem could be solved around the 1st week of March.

Daylight savings sucks....****ing terrible.

It makes life so depressing and boring. No surfing after work, no quick 18 after work, no hoops outdoors because the beach doesnt have lights on their courts to keep the thugs out.

Sucks. I hate leaving work when its dark out. My sleeping habits are all ****ed up. Nothing good comes from daylight savings.

It makes life so depressing and boring. No surfing after work, no quick 18 after work, no hoops outdoors because the beach doesnt have lights on their courts to keep the thugs out.

Sucks. I hate leaving work when its dark out. My sleeping habits are all ****ed up. Nothing good comes from daylight savings.

IT SUCKS IN FLORIDA. People complain about it up here, I tell them to experience it down there. Up here its whatever, its too cold to be outside anways.

But when the sun starts setting at the beach at like 3:30, WTF.

I ****ing hate it too.

EST baby and it is still wrong. You people suck.

I just looked in your profile. I see what you did wrong. But you never really asked me for help so I was unsure if I should fix it. Didn't want to be called bush league again.

IT SUCKS IN FLORIDA. People complain about it up here, I tell them to experience it down there. Up here its whatever, its too cold to be outside anways.

But when the sun starts setting at the beach at like 3:30, WTF.

Agreed. Its ****ing dark out and I'm headed home. It sucks. 2 weeks ago, I'd be surfing after work, now I have to go for a run and I hate running!!!

I ****ing hate it too.

Tell me about it...

??? You must mean you hate standard time. We just lost the daylight savings hour. I agree, it is depressing.

Archived