Cutler sh*tting the bed v. The 49ers

Vudu

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He really only threw 1 pick.

One pick Hester fell down.

The other the ref got in the way and through the route off.

All things that are out of his control. ****ting the bed? Nice choice of words for a "lady". Do you wear wranglers, belch out loud and pick your a*s too?

This guy is just awful. I have praised his guts, and his arm, and you can't take that away from him, but he's got no brains. I would not want this guy starting for my football team. Of course, I wouldn't want Kyle Orton either. At least the Broncos got draft picks, otherwise this trade is looking more and more like a wash. No wonder McDaniels wanted nothing to do with this guy, at least if you get rid of him you can draft someone else. Then again, Cassel is also garbage, so maybe McDaniels is just a moron.

I am forced to start Cutler in one of my fantasy teams. In the other, I have to make a decision between him and Tom Brady every week---that decision has now become very easy.

Relax everyone. None of these INTs were his fault. Jay Cutler is a Top 5 franchise qb. If he didn't have teh diabeetus he'd be the best ever. **END SARCASM**

Seriously, can the lovefest freakin' end with this guy now? Loved the Manning face he gave after the third pick. Priceless.

Most of you are a bunch of inbreds. You guys are glad the Jets didn't take Cutler?

look at the *****in stats. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/7760/ (check his yards per year, even with the crappy WR's he's got he's on pace for another 4,000 yarder. Everyone STFU, NOW!)

He doesn't have WR's, he's in a run first system thats making him throw a lot. Again his number 1 WR was a starting DB a couple years ago. Most of you in here are just a bunch of windbags and I catch enjoyment/excitement reading this hot garbage. Imagine Cutler here with Cotch and Braylon?

The ignorance and utterly disgusting!

Most of you are a bunch of inbreds. You guys are glad the Jets didn't take Cutler?

look at the *****in stats. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/7760/ (check his yards per year, even with the crappy WR's he's got he's on pace for another 4,000 yarder. Everyone STFU, NOW!)

He doesn't have WR's, he's in a run first system thats making him throw a lot. Again his number 1 WR was a starting DB a couple years ago. Most of you in here are just a bunch of windbags and I catch enjoyment/excitement reading this hot garbage. Imagine Cutler here with Cotch and Braylon?

The ignorance and utterly disgusting!

Dude, he's throws a ridiculous number of red zone picks. He's got 8 multi-pick games in the last two years.

He's way too careless with the football.

I think he's got great talent, the problem I am starting to see with Cutler is that he may be too arrogant to be coached.

I understand that, not a JC fan

trying to be objective

Marvin Harrison in prime is not on Bears

they have no one J Knox and a KR Hester come on man

Their OL is not good to be kind. Forte has no chance either

I can't defend any QB after throwing 5 INTs.

Perhaps the most unfairly maligned QB in this league over the last 15 years has been Donovan McNabb. If McNabb has a bad game, the world kills the guy. He's never had a great receiving corp until now, save for the one year he had TO. The guy's never thrown more than 13 INTs in a season. Cutler's got 17 in nine games.

You can't blame this performance on receivers. Cutler's thrown 54 picks in 46 career games. That is awful and it ain't improving.

I can't defend any QB after throwing 5 INTs.

Perhaps the most unfairly maligned QB in this league over the last 15 years has been Donovan McNabb. If McNabb has a bad game, the world kills the guy. He's never had a great receiving corp until now, save for the one year he had TO. The guy's never thrown more than 13 INTs in a season. Cutler's got 17 in nine games.

You can't blame this performance on receivers. Cutler's thrown 54 picks in 46 career games. That is awful and it ain't improving.

Again i'm not a JC fan..to be semi objective

1 Int WR fell while ball in air, not on Cutler

1 Int WR bumped into ref while ball in air, not on cutler

1 Int WR Obvious pass int not on Cutler

the first one was a terrible Int all on cutler

the last one i did not see so i cannot comment on that one

so at most 2 of them on Cutler

Again i'm not a JC fan..to be semi objective

1 Int WR fell while ball in air, not on Cutler

1 Int WR bumped into ref while ball in air, not on cutler

1 Int WR Obvious pass int not on Cutler

the first one was a terrible Int all on cutler

the last one i did not see so i cannot comment on that one

so at most 2 of them on Cutler

And how would you be acting if Sanchez threw five identical picks to what Cutler threw last night in a game?

And how would you be acting if Sanchez threw five identical picks to what Cutler threw last night in a game?

Not every pick is on QB

Sanchez had a couple of tipped balls that were not his fault

Do you need a pats fan to help you understand football?

Archived