Jet fans what meds do you take.............

StillerPaul

.......to get over free agency front office dumbass blues?

We have just given Willie (over the hill) Williams a freakin' raise when we could have had him at minimum. :roll:

Have met with Anthony (according to you guys, stone hands) Becht :roll:

We are currently wooing Cedric (Who the F is this guy?) Wilson to be Plax's replacement. :roll:

Oh yea, by far the best move this off-season is that we are keeping kicker Jeff Reed for 4 more years. Woohoo, i guess.

Isn't the object of this thing to get better and NOT worse? :shock:

.......to get over free agency front office dumbass blues?

We have just given Willie (over the hill) Williams a freakin' raise when we could have had him at minimum. :roll:

Have met with Anthony (according to you guys, stone hands) Becht :roll:

We are currently wooing Cedric (Who the F is this guy?) Wilson to be Plax's replacement. :roll:

Oh yea, by far the best move this off-season is that we are keeping kicker Jeff Reed for 4 more years. Woohoo, i guess.

Isn't the object of this thing to get better and NOT worse? :shock:

With the Steelers history of player development (which has been top notch), why would you even be concerned with the direction they are going this year?

It's not like they are the Jets, and get burned all the time.

:lol::lol:

SP, it's brutal at times. You just kind of have to grin and bear it. It has to actually be worse for a Steelers fan, knowing that you guys can come out of this off-season as the heads-and-shoulders favorite to topple New England, and instead your owner does nothing. Just brutal.

With the Steelers history of player development (which has been top notch), why would you even be concerned with the direction they are going this year?

It's not like they are the Jets, and get burned all the time.

:lol::lol:

Because if my team is serious about wanting to win it all they will HAVE to have no less than 2 players from this draft turn into GREAT players? :shock:

Because if my team is serious about wanting to win it all they will HAVE to have no less than 2 players from this draft turn into GREAT players? :shock:

Stiller, take a chill pill.

It's not like the Steelers are rebuilding.

They could easily walk away with 2-3 very impactful players from the draft.

Sheesh.

SP, it's brutal at times. You just kind of have to grin and bear it. It has to actually be worse for a Steelers fan, knowing that you guys can come out of this off-season as the heads-and-shoulders favorite to topple New England, and instead your owner does nothing. Just brutal.

Man this crap is absolutely brutal. The way i see it, we're standing on the brink of becoming a great team but we're going to hope that draft picks turn into superstars immediately? Just sat on our hands and watched the Ravens (our closest darn div. rival) go out and get Samari Rolle and Derrick Mason when those are the 2 most pressing needs on my team. Freakin' brutal! :oops:

Man this crap is absolutely brutal. The way i see it, we're standing on the brink of becoming a great team but we're going to hope that draft picks turn into superstars immediately? Just sat on our hands and watched the Ravens (our closest darn div. rival) go out and get Samari Rolle and Derrick Mason when those are the 2 most pressing needs on my team. Freakin' brutal! :oops:

btw, I believe Plaxico meets with the Giants tomorrow. They're spending money like it grows on trees over there. Just thought you should know. :lol:

TX, it's easy to say the things you say after winning so many trophies. We, on the other hand, have had very little success in big games, why the hell wouldn't they want to change that?

Relying on rookies to come in and play at that kinda level? Ben was the exception to the rule, we can't honestly think that another player like that will fall in our lap at 30 can we?

TX, it's easy to say the things you say after winning so many trophies. We, on the other hand, have had very little success in big games, why the hell wouldn't they want to change that?

Relying on rookies to come in and play at that kinda level? Ben was the exception to the rule, we can't honestly think that another player like that will fall in our lap at 30 can we?

WHat's your cap situation?

Who could you cut? You need corners and receivers, and there's still some decent ones out there for the Steelers, I'd imagine. Ty Law? Fred Smoot?

Ike Taylor ~ Heard of him? I thought so. :lol:

Matt Kranchik ~ same as above?

Jerame Tuman ~ Can't even block good. :roll:

Chidi Iowana (SP?) ~ Dead weight, not even average ST'er.

The list goes on..... My point is at least make an effort to improve the darn team.

I would absolutely KILL for Fred Smoot or Ty Law but seriously, have you ever heard anything about Cowher and Colbert having the slightest interest in those 2? What, and have to cut some of those "great" players above to make room for em'? Damn i haven't been this upset since january. :lol:

LMAO where do i get a script?

Well first you need the chest pains, then the shortness of breath, then basically an incredibly painful tightness in your chest. Have your doc tell you it was a panic attack and blam, zanax galore!!

Well first you need the chest pains, then the shortness of breath, then basically an incredibly painful tightness in your chest. Have your doc tell you it was a panic attack and blam, zanax galore!!

I'm already on percocets for tendinitus in my arm, do they mix well? :lol:

Archived