Hopefuly Cowher does not accept a job

DonCorleone

The Biggest mistake by far that Rex Ryan made was retaining Brian Sh!ttenheimer todays game was yet another joke in this guys resume. It blows my mind how we can march up the field running the football then give up on the run after a first down inside the 20. He is predictable and he sucks and Im getting sick and tired of watching him screaming and yelling at players. He needed Buddy Ryan to punch his ****ing face in when we were moving the football and he had Braylon Edwards throwing a pass. Trick plays are things you do when you cant move the football.

Get this ****ing Idiot out of this organization NOW

With his excellent clock management it's getting close to Herm Prat 2, minus the whole playoffs 3 out of 5 years thing. (only missing when star QB was hurt for half or more of season).

That is why this is more similar to Coslet for me. Coslet had the same smug "we are the best in the league" attitude. All while being an excuse machine. I can't believe this fat a-hole calls out the fans and then puts that garbage out on the field today after getting two weeks to perpare for them while they had one. What a freakin joke.

bill cowher failed for like a decade before he won

jets fans would have run him off after 3

Pretty sure Jets fans would take the super bowl appearance and mulltiple championship appearances in the meantime. Seemed to shut most everyone up when Parcells was here.

That is why this is more similar to Coslet for me. Coslet had the same smug "we are the best in the league" attitude. All while being an excuse machine. I can't believe this fat a-hole calls out the fans and then puts that garbage out on the field today after getting two weeks to perpare for them while they had one. What a freakin joke.

This was my reaction to him calling out the fans:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1442119&postcount=1

Pretty sure Jets fans would take the super bowl appearance and mulltiple championship appearances in the meantime. Seemed to shut most everyone up when Parcells was here.

Yeah, I'll gladly take 5 AFC Championship Game trips in 15 years with 2 leading to Super Bowls.

Nobody has done anything close to that here. Nobody.

Cowher is a pipe dream. That also would mean a whole new purge of players, assistants, systems, etc. There's a serious problem with preparation, clock management and sideline conduct(2 12 player situations-Pop Warner teams know you tell your sub you're taking his spot; why is this a persistent problem for an NFL team?). Whether it's so bad that you dump this regime is a very different question. It's still too early.

Jet fans are hilarious.

9 games in, 4-5 record with a team that went 9-7 last year and lost it's defensive MVP and offensive playmaker and the fans want to:

1. Fire the HC, and

2. Declare Sanchez a bust (no lie, look at some of the threads on the other boards).

I could not agree with you more. Talk about writing checks with your mouth that your behind can't cash? He is the Madoff of that. I am sick of his mouth. I don't mind someone that talks the talk and walks the walk, I do mind clown and the joke he has turned out to be.

This was my reaction to him calling out the fans:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1442119&postcount=1

Archived