I'd Rather Get Blown Out

DireJet38

Than have these nail-biting games continually not go our way.

Four of our five losses decided by an average of 3.5 points.

Are you kidding me?

That's about as close to sadism as it gets.

Honestly, I'd rather get our doors blown off against the Pats from get-go. It would hurt so much less and salvage most of Sunday.

These clowns can't even lose right.

Are you kidding me?

Honestly, I'd rather get our doors blown off against the Pats from get-go. It would hurt so much less and salvage most of Sunday.

Well this week Billy will be looking to run up score

I will be passing out free turkeys in lieu of watching ths upcoming

disaster

Are you kidding me?

Laughing

You know this won't be a merciful death. The Jets will lose on the last possession

Sometimes it feels that way. But when its all said and done, I expected us to be a 7/8 win team and all I wanted was to be competitive and improve. Well, we are competitive but were not improving.

That said, we just dont know how to win yet, instead we find ways to lose. Need to figure out how to seal the deal.

Are you kidding me?

not me....all these close games mean this team and rex is close, imo. next year hopefully they'll have learned how to finish games. rex will have a year of being a HC under his belt.......like i've already said. we have rookies at 2 very important positions......HC and QB.

not me....all these close games mean this team and rex is close, imo. next year hopefully they'll have learned how to finish games. rex will have a year of being a HC under his belt.......like i've already said. we have rookies at 2 very important positions......HC and QB.

If it didn't make me want to take apart my dresser with a Louisville Slugger, I'd agree.

Archived