Rex pulls out a box of tissues today.

Jbro22

Sounds to me like this guy spends more time reading and worrying about what people are saying about him than he does preparing his team.

no......i don't think he'd have to spend an inordinate amount of time worrying about it just to know what's being said and then make light of it.

I don't think so. It went over well. Here's the link. Funny stuff

http://www.newyorkjets.com/

I know they laughed at him there, but they have all day tomorrow to rip him to shreds for not taking anything serious. Or however they spin it. No ones gonna write how great he handled it. They have to rip him, its what sells.

And some wacko here tomorrow is gonna buy in, and start an anti Rex thread.

I know they laughed at him there, but they have all day tomorrow to rip him to shreds for not taking anything serious. Or however they spin it. No ones gonna write how great he handled it. They have to rip him, its what sells.

Perhaps.

Lets face it, right now there is lots to criticize Rex about.

I thought he handled this really well, and if someone wants to make a big deal out of a great sense of humor in what has to be a very trying time for him, and covering for his young QB.

Screw Them

i just saw the press conference and i have to say....almost every time i listen to him talk he makes me feel confidttn that the team is going to win. success in sports has alot to do with believing in yourself. anyone who has ever seen aaron heilman take the mound knows exactly what i mean. the guy had pretty good stuff...but would take the mound looking like he already gave up the game winning homerun...and guess what.....then he would.

It's more they think that's what sells. Then they cry and complain that print media is "dying" and nobody wants to get news from "traditional sources." Probable because people have little interest in reading stupid negative and hostile articles from jackasses that are condescending to even the reader.

More and more people just get their news off of rotoworld, AP, nfl.com or other sites that just give the news without a retard ass opinion.

It's more they think that's what sells. Then they cry and complain that print media is "dying" and nobody wants to get news from "traditional sources." Probable because people have little interest in reading stupid negative and hostile articles from jackasses that are condescending to even the reader.

More and more people just get their news off of rotoworld, AP, nfl.com or other sites that just give the news without a retard ass opinion.

Nah, it is what sells. Thats definitely for sure. We as a society love the fall from grace. We build people up just to watch them fall. The bigger their fame the harder they fall.

Sounds to me like this guy spends more time reading and worrying about what people are saying about him than he does preparing his team.

And Belichick spends all his time trying to outsmart everyone and look like a jackass in the end.

Oh and he read from a napkin a la Sanchez right after that and said "New Englands a tough team, any questions?"

Haha, completely stole the media's thunder.

Exactly. By addressing these so called issues and making fun of them he stuck a pin in the media propaganda balloon. It also cut the legs out from the "Rex is melting under the stress" bull$hit.

Archived