List the worst movie you've seen here

JerryK

Please list the crappiest movie that ever stole your money. Do NOT submit movies just because you don't like the style (aka chick flicks). I'm looking for movies that were directed by chimps, with characters so shallow you'll want to throw rocks at the screen.

I'm starting this thread because after 10 years I finally sat down and watched my entry:

Starship Troopers: This thing is a 2-hour Mentos commerical with blood. Too many stupid things to list, but the silliest thing was this: They can fly across the galaxy, but they can only fight the enemy with rifles. They haven't invented artillery,RPG,Bombs, or Air power. (or bug spray).

bJ_DsK9S-2k&feature=related

had to see what it was about even though i knew it would suck. luckily i didnt waste the $10 i watched a pirated version online. They should pay us to watch this movie that just gives a bad name to a classic series of movies.

had to see what it was about even though i knew it would suck. luckily i didnt waste the $10 i watched a pirated version online. They should pay us to watch this movie that just gives a bad name to a classic series of movies.

I can't believe you watched that.

They haven't invented artillery,RPG,Bombs, or Air power. (or bug spray).

Remember when they shot a nuke down the bug hole?

I love bad movies, however there are a couple that are even too painful to watch.

Queen of the Damned, it made me want to cry.

A Sound of Thunder, frighteningly bad.

Remember when they shot a nuke down the bug hole?

Yeah, but that's just one bomb. Our current (non-futuristic) Air Force could have laid down a carpet of fire on those things in minutes. The all-rifles thing was silly. And climbing on the big bugs to put a grenade under it's shell? An RPG could do that safely from 100 yards.

Then there all the cheesy newsreel cut-backs saying "want to know more?". Why would the army of the future make poorly edited 1950's era newsreels?

I'll give them credit for the coed shower scene. It was nice to watch but equally dumb. No way males could shower so casually in mixed company...future or not.

I can't believe this is a movie.

Mine are

Blair Witch

10,000 B.C.

Transformers 1

The Happening/Lady in the Water

Final Destination(after the first one)

Many others, just can't think of them right now

I can't believe this is a movie.

Mine are

Blair Witch

10,000 B.C.

Transformers 1

The Happening/Lady in the Water

Final Destination(after the first one)

Many others, just can't think of them right now

Good one. Dreadful movie.

Please list the crappiest movie that ever stole your money. Do NOT submit movies just because you don't like the style (aka chick flicks). I'm looking for movies that were directed by chimps, with characters so shallow you'll want to throw rocks at the screen.

I'm starting this thread because after 10 years I finally sat down and watched my entry:

Starship Troopers: This thing is a 2-hour Mentos commerical with blood. Too many stupid things to list, but the silliest thing was this: They can fly across the galaxy, but they can only fight the enemy with rifles. They haven't invented artillery,RPG,Bombs, or Air power. (or bug spray).

confession time - i love what some would consider to be really really bad movies.

for example that movie starship troopers absolutely rocks the house. saw it in the theaters!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120201/

it gets a 7.1 on IMDB!

hear me out jerry: there's ****, blood, possibly the end of the world and military democracy in the year 3000. Neil patrick harris plays a psychic high schooler who ends up running the whole show. denise richards was in her prime (whatever that's worth)

and a cast that wouldn't get hired for an NBC after school special. cmon! it's so terrible that it's great. I would watch it again. don't make me prove it!

Robert Heinlein's book is way way better, a classic - but no **** (not even imaginary ones - in the book the dez? character was a boy).

here's a good link for this thread - note the absence of starship troopers :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_considered_the_worst

I've seen several on this page like plan 9 from outer space, glen and glenda (kinda funny in an awkward way) others Like glitter and basic instinct 2 i can only imagine how terrible these movies are

with all this being said my "worst movie ever"

leonard part 6 starring bill cosby

saw it in the theater (!) and it was absolute crap.

another movie i saw in the theaters which some would consider flat out terrible was the sixth man

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120142/

or maybe it was really funny? depends on your outlook

I literally forgot that I saw that movie. Wow, it really was terrible.

When The Spirit came out last year, which I was excited for since I'm a huge Frank Miller fan, my friend called me and told me not to waste my time. This was our exact exchange.

"It's really that bad? How bad can it be?"

"It's Battlefield Earth bad."

Yeah, but that's just one bomb. Our current (non-futuristic) Air Force could have laid down a carpet of fire on those things in minutes. The all-rifles thing was silly. And climbing on the big bugs to put a grenade under it's shell? An RPG could do that safely from 100 yards.

Then there all the cheesy newsreel cut-backs saying "want to know more?". Why would the army of the future make poorly edited 1950's era newsreels?

I'll give them credit for the coed shower scene. It was nice to watch but equally dumb. No way males could shower so casually in mixed company...future or not.

Woah, do we really have someone seriously challenging the integrity of a modern day classic B-movie? Dude, Doogie Howser was the top dog. Did that not tip you off that perhaps they were having some fun here? How can you seriously argue logic here? Hey, did you see Day After Tomorrow? News flash: you can't get that cold that quick. Wanna see 2012? Don't bother, the entire earth's crust cannot be submerged. Ever see some **** war propaganda ads? Starship Troopers had a satirical twist on that. This was a great movie. So too was Shoot 'em up: over the top action, unbelievable stunts and killer soundtrack

Archived