***OFFICIAL Jets vs Pats Game Thread***

SoFlaJets

They need two scores in ten minutes. Mark Sanchez is over matched right now. I am rooting my balls off for this team as I always do. But it is hard to win when your QB completes two passes in the first half. Also hard to win when he throws 3 INTs.

I like him and think he is going to be good. He is just overmatched right now.

He has a lot to learn and that's why I think it's imparative for you guys to get someone in the organization to sort of take him under his wing.

Like that play there. What the **** was he doing? I haven't seen anyone make this many dumb decisions....ever.

He needs a veteran quarterback or an OC that can teach him these things. It's clear that he's never put an emphasis on ball security and he needs to be taught it.

He has a lot to learn and that's why I think it's imparative for you guys to get someone in the organization to sort of take him under his wing.

Like that play there. What the **** was he doing? I haven't seen anyone make this many dumb decisions....ever.

He needs a veteran quarterback or an OC that can teach him these things. It's clear that he's never put an emphasis on ball security and he needs to be taught it.

Not a bad idea.

Vinny T.

Come and teach this little &^% how to throw.