***OFFICIAL Jets vs Pats Game Thread***

SoFlaJets

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At this point, the season is over, I don't see why you'd pull him. Just get through it. Fact is, I think we may have back to back busted top 10 picks.

You pull him because he is getting worse not better. I've long accepted that the Jets aren't doing anything this year. It has nothing to do with this season.

Rather than pull Sanchez they are going to run the ball, lol.

This is what pisses me off cause they have done this constantly this season. Do the coaches really think Sanchez is retarded enough to not figure out that putting him in the game just to hand it off is essentially the same as benching him. Either way the coaches do not have faith in this kids throwing ability right now, we might as well take him out let him calm down a bit and not dig himself into a deeper hole.

Yeah, but Sanchez wouldn't be getting this much-needed experience. That's more important than all the work and training that every coach (lol) and player has done since the spring.

Oh look -- another Sanchez turnover. What a shocker.

I don't think Clemens is that QB, FWIW.

This team is a winner w/ Kyle Orton though.

The entire football team - every single player on it - has been sacrificed upon the altar of Mark Sanchez's development. If you want to call it development.

The discouraging part is that not a single INT was the result of a good defensive play. Even the last fumble was pure high school. The guy has no clock in his head.

The entire football team - every single player on it - has been sacrificed upon the altar of Mark Sanchez's development. If you want to call it development.

interesting point-you can point to the moment that this season was over-the Buffalo game-it's almost like the team knew that this was a year already lost

Oh come off it, it's not like Schitty knows what to do with a good QB anyway. I get the feeling that the Saints would have found a way to win anyway, and the ST and defense have lost a few of those other games.

Face it, it's the franchise in general. It's from the owner on down with his retarded PSL schemes and blind money grubbing ways.

the def suked too welker 15 catches for 1000 yds

Rhodes is gawd awful

Leonard should not have played

I hope KC plays next week

Oh come off it, it's not like Schitty knows what to do with a good QB anyway. I get the feeling that the Saints would have found a way to win anyway, and the ST and defense have lost a few of those other games.

Face it, it's the franchise in general. It's from the owner on down with his retarded PSL schemes and blind money grubbing ways.

You can get a feeling all you like regarding the Saints game. That doesn't make it so. Jets win that game with an only slightly below-average QB.

He's got talent, which is why you see flashes of good play here & there. But in no way was this kid ready for all that was thrown his way.

Archived