***OFFICIAL Jets vs Pats Game Thread***

SoFlaJets

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can get a feeling all you like regarding the Saints game. That doesn't make it so. Jets win that game with an only slightly below-average QB.

He's got talent, which is why you see flashes of good play here & there. But in no way was this kid ready for all that was thrown his way.

Oh yeah, because 10 offensive points can beat the Saints. Give me a break, sure an average QB doesn't spot the other team 14 points, but that doesn't win you the game when your defense gave up 10 too. Do you seriously think the Saints would not have found a way to win that game?

They've been down by far more than that deep into games and still pulled off comebacks. An average QB would not have beaten the Saints. No average QB has managed it thus far this year.

Everyone who keeps constantly making excuses for Sanchez's ****ty play all I would like to say is if he was a top 5 pick for another team you would all be laughing at how retarded that franchise was for drafting him.

Everyone involved with Sanchez's development should be fired after this season, they have failed miserably.

Everyone who keeps constantly making excuses for Sanchez's ****ty play all I would like to say is if he was a top 5 pick for another team you would all be laughing at how retarded that franchise was for drafting him.

Everyone involved with Sanchez's development should be fired after this season, they have failed miserably.

Stafford threw for 5 TDs today. People always get on me for saying that guy has "it" but he does.

knee jerk reaction. sorry dude, stafford had a great game today. but before this game he has looked just as good as sanchez.

I've been saying Stafford looks good all year though, how can it possibly be a knee jerk reaction lol.

Look at the stats and the teams, Stafford has been better. More importantly, watch both QBs play. Both Sanchez and Stafford have looked good at times, but what I see out of Stafford he just looks more comfortable and to have better leadership skills. The Brownies are surely a pitiful team, but Stafford has shown me enough in other games.

Sanchez has shown me flashes so I'm not saying he's hopeless, just I am more confident on Stafford and he reminds me a lot of Peyton Manning.

Stafford threw for 5 TDs today. People always get on me for saying that guy has "it" but he does.

I like Stafford as a prospect, I seriously do.

He had a monster game BUT HE PLAYED AGAINST THE BROWNS!!!

Seriously. He played against the Cleveland Browns. I was actually more impressed with the fact that the Browns scored 37 points than what Stafford did.

Archived