Rex Ryan says F them to the Pats (Video)

CobraVerde

Paraphrasing JiF: EAD, Ih8u, Eat a bag of dicks!

Naw.....it's just a messageboard. I couldn't care less.....it is entertaining though. I mean, if I really disliked him (I think it's a "him") I would do something like nominate a post slamming him as a post of the week or something. ;)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy Crap! I didn't see that one coming from you! :rolleyes:

I hold you in very high regard too. LOL!!!

I'm just trying to help you gain some knowledge and class...though I dont think you have any interest in class and you think you know everything there is to know about Football because you're a Pats fan, so my efforts are probably a waste. Kind of like your presence here on JN!

Question.

Do you think that naming your 4th string QB and ex-pat O'Connell, Larry Izzo and Damien Woody team captains for the day again was cool, "classless" or an intended dig at the Pats? So, who started this crap again? See what I'm getting at?

Anyway, I did not notice, but I guess at the end of the game, the speakers blared The Who's "Who are You" and "We Won't Get Fooled Again." Thought that was interesting and funny. You all probably find it classless. :)

See you didnt respond to my first comment.

As far as the captains thing goes, Pats fans are just trying to find something to whine about. Rex does that for every game, not just the Pats.

For example when they played Baltimore, Scott Leonhard and Douglas were captains. Lowery was a captain in Oakland (went to SJ State), etc. He has players who have some attachment to the team or is a local be the captain for the game.

Dont think you are so special that he did it only for you.

3GwwJka2dZA

Rex Ryan says F them to the patriots for throwing it deep on 3rd and 6 with 25 seconds left and then calling a timeout. When the Jets get the ball back he calls a timeout with 5 seconds left and is clearly seen saying "They want to f***ing go for it and throw the ball on our a** then f*** them!"...ROFL...AWESOME.

Yes, the Pats did throw deep for a reason. To give a big "F U" to all the trash talking Jets and their blowhard clown of a coach. And I believe the message was delivered loud and clear.

I love how Jets fans think this is funny. Rex, you're a complete and utter embarassment. Keep talking to yourself on the sideline.

Yes, the Pats did throw deep for a reason. To give a big "F U" to all the trash talking Jets and their blowhard clown of a coach. And I believe the message was delivered loud and clear.

I love how Jets fans think this is funny. Rex, you're a complete and utter embarassment. Keep talking to yourself on the sideline.

LOL!!!

You guys are hilarious. You do know that Rex won the first meeting when he had the nucleus to his defense and our offensive MVP, right? Not saying they would have made a difference because its hard to beat a team when you turn the ball over 5 times...just saying. And as of right now, that blow hard coach is still 1-1 vs. BB.

Doesnt change the fact that BB risked the health of his players by having them throw long in a blow out. Pretty stupid "in your face" thing to do that didnt work out and if you ask me, its something I would define as a complete and utter embarrassment, especially if something were to go wrong. Quite juvenile, as if the win wasnt enough. When I think the win speaks for itself.

But you Patsie fans know all, so I should probably just agree with you.

Nothing resonates like an incomplete pass!

The irony of your statement is that you meant it sarcastically, failing to see how true it actually is. That "incomplete pass" pissed off your coach to the point where he was F-bombing up a storm on the sideline. And then the genius then took a timeout as retaliation. Great comeback. He was laughing it up in week 2, but payback is a biatch.

Face it. Your team and your coach got owned on Sunday. And your season's over. There's always next year though.

The irony of your statement is that you meant it sarcastically, failing to see how true it actually is. That "incomplete pass" pissed off your coach to the point where he was F-bombing up a storm on the sideline.

A coach? Swearing?

Yeah, Belichick must have really gotten under Rex's skin.

Jeff Fisher may have a few well placed plays, the next time the Titans play the Pats, too.

What goes up, always comes down in this league

Fisher is too good of a coach for that nonsense. I've got too much respect for him to believe he'd cheapshot anyone. He's coached great teams in the past and understands it from both sides. He wasn't upset at the Pats at all. It's not the Pats' fault that his team absolutely sucked that day... and he knows that.

And hey, now they've won 4 in a row so maybe that game turned things around for them.

The irony of your statement is that you meant it sarcastically, failing to see how true it actually is. That "incomplete pass" pissed off your coach to the point where he was F-bombing up a storm on the sideline. And then the genius then took a timeout as retaliation. Great comeback. He was laughing it up in week 2, but payback is a biatch.

Face it. Your team and your coach got owned on Sunday. And your season's over. There's always next year though.

You post like the Jets play.

I find the Jets players and their coach to be punkish. That's just my opinion though.

Players get hurt all the time. That is football.

Go do a search of scores throughout the years and the NFL - you will see plenty of lop-sided scores, late scores and rubbing one's face in it. If you can't stop them, shame on you. I recall a gimmick play in the Bears/Pats SB....Chicago was well ahead and had zero chance of losing and the Pats had zero chance of making it close.....Refrigerator Perry for the rushing TD! Pretty much ran over John Hannah while Walter Payton just watched from the sidelines. One, I did not complain. The Pats were so over-matched it was comical. Two, according to you - that would be a very classless move by the HC. I just thought he was flexing his muscle and the Pats had to grin and bear it.

I don't recall a player ever getting hurt at the end of the game when take a knee. Please come down off of your horse and enlighten us all by telling us the last player to get injured while in a victory formation. Please.

Fisher is too good of a coach for that nonsense. I've got too much respect for him to believe he'd cheapshot anyone. He's coached great teams in the past and understands it from both sides. He wasn't upset at the Pats at all. It's not the Pats' fault that his team absolutely sucked that day... and he knows that.

And hey, now they've won 4 in a row so maybe that game turned things around for them.

BB decided to rub Fisher's nose in it also. They ran the score up, and with a purpose. If there is opportunity, there will be payback.

Maybe BB never gets the tab. Maybe.

loud and clear!!!!!!!!!! :bwahaharoll:

Ya , the message was Moss got owned again by Revis on National TV.

Asshat move that backfired for the ThugTurd and The Cheater Coach.

Hey thats a possible TV Sitcom:

'The ThugTurd and the Adulterer'

Randy%20Moss-JKZ-000725.jpg

beli4.jpg

BB decided to rub Fisher's nose in it also. They ran the score up, and with a purpose. If there is opportunity, there will be payback.

Maybe BB never gets the tab. Maybe.

Running up the score? Wasn't it 45-0 at halftime? Again, the Patriots just ran their plays. It's not their fault that 8 of them went for TD's.

Running up the score? Wasn't it 45-0 at halftime? Again, the Patriots just ran their plays. It's not their fault that 8 of them went for TD's.

The Pats were settling a score for Floyd Reese, it was apparent.

Hey, the Titans didn't stop them. But the manner that they went about their offense, did not go unnoticed by the Titans.

Hey, the Titans didn't stop them. But the manner that they went about their offense, did not go unnoticed by the Titans.

you cant be serious over an old GM

Bellie did the same thing to every team during 16-0

Reese left Tennessee with a lot of bad feelings. His wife called a Tennessee radio station after the Titan game, and said she wished they ran the score up even more.

Bellie will do it to anyone, Mother Theresa could be coaching and he wouldn't

kneel down ,,make a pass at her later maybe

Yeah, and the way that Titans WR took out Rodney Harrison a few years ago didn't go unnoticed by the Pats either.

The Pats played near perfect, the Titans could not have played worse. They actually had negative passing yardage.

:baby: Get over it.

Jeff Fisher may have a few well placed plays, the next time the Titans play the Pats, too.

What goes up, always comes down in this league

Jeff Fisher has too much class to do that, not saying at all that Rex doesnt have class, but he is the kind of guy that will carry a vendetta.

Give the chance Rex will shove it up belly's arse sidways.

loud and clear!!!!!!!!!! :bwahaharoll:

Ya , the message was Moss got owned again by Revis on National TV.

Asshat move that backfired for the ThugTurd and The Cheater Coach.

Hey thats a possible TV Sitcom:

'The ThugTurd and the Adulterer'

Randy%20Moss-JKZ-000725.jpg

beli4.jpg

So given all the pictures and faggy cartoons, I can tell you're about 16 yrs old.

Nobody cares that Revis contained Moss when your team gets demolished.

Recess is over, homo. Get back to class.

Yeah, and the way that Titans WR took out Rodney Harrison a few years ago didn't go unnoticed by the Pats either.

The Pats played near perfect, the Titans could not have played worse. They actually had negative passing yardage.

:baby: Get over it.

You are a real effer

rodney was the dirtiest player in NFL for 10 straight years

i think he got what he deserved.

They played in 2 inches of snow, the titans whole secondary were hurt

t and from what i read, did not have snow cleats. so GFY

throwing the ball when you are up 45-0 is classless, what else is new

Archived