Rex Ryan says F them to the Pats (Video)

CobraVerde

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are a real effer

rodney was the dirtiest player in NFL for 10 straight years

i think he got what he deserved.

They played in 2 inches of snow, the titans whole secondary were hurt

t and from what i read, did not have snow cleats. so GFY

throwing the ball when you are up 45-0 is classless, what else is new

So it's our fault they don't have snow cleats?

You're right. They should run the ball off tackle on every play so as not to hurt the feelings of the delicate Titans.

Do any of you pussies actually play sports? Or do you just blog about them while stuffing your faces behind a computer?

The irony of a Patriots fan calling ANY head coach a d-bag is just amazing.

It really is quite amazing.

And I love how this Welker Crew dbag has already contradicted himself like 5 times in this thread.

Patriots fans are seriously the biggest joke in the world. Welker's Crew? Are you part of his crew? Do you and Wes Welker hang out on the weekend? Sucky Sucky? ****ing faggot, its actually kinda creepy, you're probably the founder and president of the Wes Welker gheyhomofag Fan Club.

This dip**** probably picked Wes Welker in his Fantasy Football draft because some magazine told him to in 07 and he went out and bought his jersey and now's he's Welker's #1 fan and the biggest Patsy fan in the world.

It really is quite amazing.

And I love how this Welker Crew dbag has already contradicted himself like 5 times in this thread.

Patriots fans are seriously the biggest joke in the world. Welker's Crew? Are you part of his crew? Do you and Wes Welker hang out on the weekend? Sucky Sucky? ****ing faggot, its actually kinda creepy, you're probably the founder and president of the Wes Welker gheyhomofag Fan Club.

This dip**** probably picked Wes Welker in his Fantasy Football draft because some magazine told him to in 07 and he went out and bought his jersey and now's he's Welker's #1 fan and the biggest Patsy fan in the world.

Ah, the internet tough guy. Close cousin of the telephone tough guy. Big mouth, tiny balls. You're probalby a buck o five soaking wet, and couldn't fight your way out a of wet paper bag.

And unlike you and your prepubescent dweeb friends, I don't waste my time with fantasy sports.

Ah, the internet tough guy. Close cousin of the telephone tough guy. Big mouth, tiny balls. You're probalby a buck o five soaking wet, and couldn't fight your way out a of wet paper bag.

And unlike you and your prepubescent dweeb friends, I don't waste my time with fantasy sports.

Kind of like the fairweather Tough Guy shoots of at the mouth when his team is doing good and is no where to be found when ish hits the fan.

A Mod must be sleeping today, congrats on making it this far

First off all, did I threaten you in any way? Did I make any attempt to act like a tough guy by pulling your card? No. Just calling it like I see it.

Secondly, who's the ****ing dip**** dbag posting on a rival message board conveniently registering after a victory by your scumbag organization over our hapless team? Where were you the last 2 meeting dooshy?

Here's some internet tough guy for you before you get banned, go **** youself, eat a dick, eat **** and die, go to hell, you are a typical fair weather faggot Patsy fan, who named himself "Welker's Crew". Again, how are you part of his crew? Do you take his love juice in your mouth while jerking off the rest of Welker's Crew? Or maybe you try to shove a bunch of **** in your mouth at once while sticking a finger in Welker's bung hole. Get a life dbag. To take a tweet from our very own David Clowney, "go kill yourself".

Glad to know you are in fact wearing a skirt.

And just b/c your pusssy is sore and swollen, that doesn't make it a ballbag.

That's not a skirt, it's a kilt, get some culture.

Pu$$y, ballbag, whatever, your girlfriend didn't complain when she was lapping it up last night.

First off all, did I threaten you in any way? Did I make any attempt to act like a tough guy by pulling your card? No. Just calling it like I see it.

Secondly, who's the ****ing dip**** dbag posting on a rival message board conveniently registering after a victory by your scumbag organization over our hapless team? Where were you the last 2 meeting dooshy?

Here's some internet tough guy for you before you get banned, go **** youself, eat a dick, eat **** and die, go to hell, you are a typical fair weather faggot Patsy fan, who named himself "Welker's Crew". Again, how are you part of his crew? Do you take his love juice in your mouth while jerking off the rest of Welker's Crew? Or maybe you try to shove a bunch of **** in your mouth at once while sticking a finger in Welker's bung hole. Get a life dbag. To take a tweet from our very own David Clowney, "go kill yourself".

JiF, did I upset you? :baby:

Dooshy? Twitter geek? Just another teenage homo getting all riled up.

Hey JiF I have a question for you. What are your thoughts on Urban Meyer?

Hmmm I'm curious what bait I'm taking here, so I'll bite.

I think as long as he is the HC of my Alma Mater, we'll be in the Nat'l Champ conversation for the length of his tenure.

Maybe you should be as clever and witty as your head coach and call a timeout?

JiF, did I upset you? :baby:

Dooshy? Twitter geek? Just another teenage homo getting all riled up.

LOL!!! This guy is awesome. You should stick around actually. I hope you dont get banned. We need more dip**** douche bags like you to make fun of around here.

Hmmm I'm curious what bait I'm taking here, so I'll bite.

I think as long as he is the HC of my Alma Mater, we'll be in the Nat'l Champ conversation for the length of his tenure.

The reason I asked is because you seem to be all bent out of shape over the Pats going deep at the end of the game. You think it was bush league and that BB risked injury to his players with that call.

What did you think of Tebow getting sledgehammered against Kentucky this year when UF was up 31-7 with about 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter?

Kentucky was never in that game.

Did you know that Meyer and BB are good friends?

The reason I asked is because you seem to be all bent out of shape over the Pats going deep at the end of the game. You think it was bush league and that BB risked injury to his players with that call.

What did you think of Tebow getting sledgehammered against Kentucky this year when UF was up 31-7 with about 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter?

Kentucky was never in that game.

Did you know that Meyer and BB are good friends?

Meyer is an a-hole too ,what's your point?

He's trying to build tebow's stats for heisman

Meyer is an a-hole too ,what's your point?

He's trying to build tebow's stats for heisman

I was trying to get JiF's thoughts on a college HC that does the same things as BB.

They are both a-holes and excellent football coaches.

I was trying to get JiF's thoughts on a college HC that does the same things as BB.

They are both a-holes and excellent football coaches.

he ran up score vs FIU ,while Saban rested everyone in 2nd half

Ingram 10 carries for 106 yds or so and he is in heisman race lol

Archived