"Tweeting From The Bench" Edition of Post of the Week

POTW Bot

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only guy that found you 'creative' now posts on JI.

I could not agree more.

Prag -- There are a lot of people that work hard here. And yet all you do is voice displeasure with so much of it. Fact: There are more people here that have you on IGNORE than anybody else in JetNation history. There are more people that have you on ignore than Patsfantx back in the day.

If you don't like something you can do the same thing, ignore it.

I could not agree more.

Prag -- There are a lot of people that work hard here. And yet all you do is voice displeasure with so much of it. Fact: There are more people here that have you on IGNORE than anybody else in JetNation history. There are more people that have you on ignore than Patsfantx back in the day.

I'm not going to apologize for being myself.

I could not agree more.

PLEASE COLLECT YOUR PRIZE

congratulations_you_win_the_internet_postcard-p239869983564094875qibm_400.jpg

You're on the top of ***Pragmatic Bus' Most Hated List***

:-P

I've had about enough, and I'm not alone. Enjoy life elsewhere, princess.

This post has been brought to you by my shallow and shameless Banning Annoying People for Rep Foundation.

Please give generously. The life you save could be your own.

This post has been brought to you by my shallow and shameless Banning Annoying People for Rep Foundation.

Huh, I didnt even know you where a moderator.

:rl:

I just nominated this post for post of the week for next week! hahaha! that would be some irony if you win ;)

If Crusher doesn't win funniest poster this year then the JN Awards is officially a sham.

Oh yeah, great. Give it to the guy who takes the easy way out and makes fart and fat jokes aimed at himself. Don't even consider anyone who puts some serious thought into referencing obscure movies and dry wit into making YOU laugh. The mods have spoken - and apparently they're tired of freedom and intelligence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed. I thought this country would last longer than 230 years. That's it, folks, America is over. At this point, we might as well just give it back to the goddamn Indians. Let's see how they'd deal with foreign enemies bent on their destruction. Here's your cake, terrorists! There you go. Enjoy. Mmm, tastes like surrender. Max, you might as well get those subtitles going. [Cue Arabic subtitles] There you go. Get used to these. And you know what? We should probably throw a burqa over Jets Babe while we're at it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where tax-and-spend Democrats take all your hard-earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio, and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh, and everybody's high! You know what, I've had it! You people don't deserve me here! Screw this! I quit!

Oh yeah, great. Give it to the guy who takes the easy way out and makes fart and fat jokes aimed at himself. Don't even consider anyone who puts some serious thought into referencing obscure movies and dry wit into making YOU laugh. The mods have spoken - and apparently they're tired of freedom and intelligence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed. I thought this country would last longer than 230 years. That's it, folks, America is over. At this point, we might as well just give it back to the goddamn Indians. Let's see how they'd deal with foreign enemies bent on their destruction. Here's your cake, terrorists! There you go. Enjoy. Mmm, tastes like surrender. Max, you might as well get those subtitles going. [Cue Arabic subtitles] There you go. Get used to these. And you know what? We should probably throw a burqa over Jets Babe while we're at it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where tax-and-spend Democrats take all your hard-earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio, and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh, and everybody's high! You know what, I've had it! You people don't deserve me here! Screw this! I quit!

Dude, it's an open competition! :lol: give yourself a chance! although I must admit that Crusher has a big lead..lol

Dude, it's an open competition! :lol: give yourself a chance! although I must admit that Crusher has a big lead..lol

RJF, you have a better chance of seeing santa coming down your chimney then beating crusher for the funniest poster award. :P

Archived