So what's going on here, Sanchez is living the party lifestyle?

Matt39

Cannizarro has an article in the Post today defending Sanchez's work eithic. Apparently Francesa was making claims he's out partying during the week, not concentrating on learning the plays etc. etc. Most likely just trying to tick off Jets fans...

I havent heard anything as such...anyone have any info on this? Is Sanchez turning into Leinart?

Hey, if I was 23, a millionaire....tough to turn that stuff away. But all we heard after the Jets drafted him was that Sanchez wasn't like that.

My sister's best friend is friends with Mark Sanchez's best friend. All four of them met at a bar after the game against Jacksonville. My sister told me that she barely even talked to Mark because he was so drunk that he could barely walk. I don't know about you guys but that gets me pretty mad

My sister's best friend is friends with Mark Sanchez's best friend. All four of them met at a bar after the game against Jacksonville. My sister told me that she barely even talked to Mark because he was so drunk that he could barely walk. I don't know about you guys but that gets me pretty mad

I'm going to speculate that Francessa's source was roughly as reliable as this.

Getting drunk after a game, and before a day off, is really not that big of a deal. Let me know when it's happening on Friday and Saturday night.

Sanchez' best friend flew out to NY/NJ???

While some media sources will be more negative than others, they aren't going to make things up .

You cant be serious? Talk radio is filled with doodoo. That what it is, doodoo. What can we speculate today to get our listeners interested. And 90% of the time, its doodoo.

That was a tough loss, I could barely walk after the game as well...lol.

Does you sister's best friend say he gets plastered during the week, before practice and games, cuz if thats the case...then there's an issue. But Sunday night after another terrible loss before a day off, doesnt concern me.

Someone on this team was blowing coke of hookers big fake titties after that game. And if I were in the NFL making millions living in NYC, cant say I blame'em. lol

You cant be serious? Talk radio is filled with doodoo. That what it is, doodoo. What can we speculate today to get our listeners interested. And 90% of the time, its doodoo.

That was a tough loss, I could barely walk after the game as well...lol.

Does you sister's best friend say he gets plastered during the week, before practice and games, cuz if thats the case...then there's an issue. But Sunday night after another terrible loss before a day off, doesnt concern me.

Someone on this team was blowing coke of hookers big fake titties after that game. And if I were in the NFL making millions living in NYC, cant say I blame'em. lol

LL-Cool-J-Any-Given-Sunday.3.jpg

Ladies Love Cool James

Well Francesa thinks being spotted out to have a hamburger in manhattan is living the party lifestyle he wouldnt know a good time if it slapped him in the face.

In all fairness, Francesa could very well feel that way. I would assume the burger(s) would be accompanied by 2Lts of Diet Coke.

Archived