So what's going on here, Sanchez is living the party lifestyle?

Matt39

I like Francessa's show and think he is a great interview, but when it comes to things like this he has no credibility. When he decides to make it an agenda to go after someone he goes way overboard. He and his partner did it in the past where they more or less forced the Mets hands into moving Mike Piazza to 1st base. He made a story about "theme music" for a relief pitcher into a big deal so he could point out Billy Wagners shortcomings. He made up all kinds of stories about David Wright and his ability to play. He was relentless going after AJ Burnett with the Yankees and the fact that he didnt play with Posada, who he loves. This year he certainly has had an agenda with the Jets because he cant stand Rex Ryan and Bart Scott. Im not sure why he dislikes Sanchez so much since all the folks he relies on for opinions like Simms rave about Sanchez. I figure its tied into the whole "I want the city to turn on Rex Ryan" agenda. He'll do these crazy things like this so he can say "I told you so" at the end of the day because he forces the teams hand by riling up the fans. When it doesn't work you will never hear a peep from him again on the subject.

My sister's best friend is friends with Mark Sanchez's best friend. All four of them met at a bar after the game against Jacksonville. My sister told me that she barely even talked to Mark because he was so drunk that he could barely walk. I don't know about you guys but that gets me pretty mad

Ah crap

Sounds like Miguel Sanchez is at it again. Dudes been laid more times since April then linoleum with that line.

If you sister

I have no problem with Sanchez partying, as long as he doesn't do it excessively I'm fine with it. What else is a 23 year old multi millionaire going to do, stay at home and watch Family Guy reruns? No he's gonna go out, bang hot bitches and enjoy life.

I like Francessa's show and think he is a great interview, but when it comes to things like this he has no credibility. When he decides to make it an agenda to go after someone he goes way overboard. He and his partner did it in the past where they more or less forced the Mets hands into moving Mike Piazza to 1st base. He made a story about "theme music" for a relief pitcher into a big deal so he could point out Billy Wagners shortcomings. He made up all kinds of stories about David Wright and his ability to play. He was relentless going after AJ Burnett with the Yankees and the fact that he didnt play with Posada, who he loves. This year he certainly has had an agenda with the Jets because he cant stand Rex Ryan and Bart Scott. Im not sure why he dislikes Sanchez so much since all the folks he relies on for opinions like Simms rave about Sanchez. I figure its tied into the whole "I want the city to turn on Rex Ryan" agenda. He'll do these crazy things like this so he can say "I told you so" at the end of the day because he forces the teams hand by riling up the fans. When it doesn't work you will never hear a peep from him again on the subject.

There used to be a semi balance when Dog was with him Now he just sounds like a bitter old man. I wouldn't dare call into that show, you're either screamed at for being wrong, or answered with a 'Thanks for wasting my time' response.

My sister's best friend is friends with Mark Sanchez's best friend. All four of them met at a bar after the game against Jacksonville. My sister told me that she barely even talked to Mark because he was so drunk that he could barely walk. I don't know about you guys but that gets me pretty mad

Smart man that Sanchez. I know I was so drunk I couldn't remember what had actually taken place during the jax game. If anything this just shows his dedication to fulfilling his Broadway Joe destiny!!!!

Does your sister give good head? Ah $hit, why am I asking that? You probably taught her how.

Cannizarro has an article in the Post today defending Sanchez's work eithic. Apparently Francesa was making claims he's out partying during the week, not concentrating on learning the plays etc. etc. Most likely just trying to tick off Jets fans...

I havent heard anything as such...anyone have any info on this? Is Sanchez turning into Leinart?

Hey, if I was 23, a millionaire....tough to turn that stuff away. But all we heard after the Jets drafted him was that Sanchez wasn't like that.

Francesa isnt important. And if Sanchez is out partying then he's out partying. F*** is the problem with Fran? His occupation is football, which requires alot of time. However, if you see him out in the club its probably because he has to decompress. And if its not, who cares as long as he's putting it in at practice and dedicating extra time with his WR's to build chemistry as he's been doing. He's a rookie.

I tell you, the price you pay for fame and wealth. I'd rather make my 5 figure salary.

I have to think there would be at least 1 pic out there of him glassy eyed and holding a beer

hell, they even got that swimmer smoking a bong

this is what happens when you lose, everyone searches for a reason, this culture always needs scandal, so there you have it, the kid is a lazy party boy

it's not even an original script

Archived