Honestly I think Welker could do that to a lot of teams out there but since Randy is covered with us it just puts it into the spotlight.

CB should be first pick

this is where we start to feel the Gholston pick...we DO need a CB tp, but man we also need a pass rusher just as bad and I doubt Jets fans would stand for another DE/LBer bust...the best DB available seems like the logical move at this point

this is where we start to feel the Gholston pick...we DO need a CB tp, but man we also need a pass rusher just as bad and I doubt Jets fans would stand for another DE/LBer bust...the best DB available seems like the logical move at this point

not sure there is a top 10 pick CB in this draft

Berry the safety will be gone in top 5

The Gholston pick will have a lasting impact no doubt.

The Gholston pick will have a lasting impact no doubt.