My "Canine Good Citizen"

Verde

Today is my dog's "gotcha day" and she passed her CGC test last night (proves the dog exhibits good behavior in different/public situations), which is the first step in acquiring a Therapy dog status if I choose to do that.

A true ambassador for the Doberman breed and the best dog I've ever known.. Congrats "Cinner"!

1539x0k.jpg

Today is my dog's "gotcha day" and she passed her CGC test last night (proves the dog exhibits good behavior in different/public situations), which is the first step in acquiring a Therapy dog status if I choose to do that.

A true ambassador for the Doberman breed and the best dog I've ever known.. Congrats "Cinner"!

1539x0k.jpg

Congrats Cinner

;)

1539x0k.jpg

If the dog exhibits good behavior while wearing that, they should be nominated for saint hood.

Congrats!

1539x0k.jpg

that be a fine lookin bitch

Archived