My "Canine Good Citizen"

Today is my dog's "gotcha day" and she passed her CGC test last night (proves the dog exhibits good behavior in different/public situations), which is the first step in acquiring a Therapy dog status if I choose to do that.

A true ambassador for the Doberman breed and the best dog I've ever known.. Congrats "Cinner"!

1539x0k.jpg

• Upvote 4
Today is my dog's "gotcha day" and she passed her CGC test last night (proves the dog exhibits good behavior in different/public situations), which is the first step in acquiring a Therapy dog status if I choose to do that.

A true ambassador for the Doberman breed and the best dog I've ever known.. Congrats "Cinner"!

1539x0k.jpg

Congrats Cinner

• Upvote 1

;)

1539x0k.jpg

If the dog exhibits good behavior while wearing that, they should be nominated for saint hood.

Congrats!

• Upvote 1

1539x0k.jpg

that be a fine lookin bitch