Tiger Woods

Maxman

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh please. They got in fight. She goes after him with a driver....he bolts....loses control.....she's still fuming.....smashes window. Teaches him to keep his putter in his pants.

i think she hit the driver straighter than he does pretty sad

$1B in bank and a hot wife wtf

the key here to me is he was LEAVING at 2:30 am

who does that with young kids in the house ?

where could he have been going ?

oh, and I'm sure somewhere his buick sponsor reps are face palming he got in an accident in a caddy :-)

Buick dropped him last year.

Can the cops be Tiger's bitch this long? Seriously, can he wait until HE'S ready? Should Eldrick have this much say here? It MUST be a domestic as if he went to hospital wouldn't blood work have been done? I'm hoping as the cops are not pushing this that this is a non-story.

Can the cops be Tiger's bitch this long? Seriously, can he wait until HE'S ready? Should Eldrick have this much say here? It MUST be a domestic as if he went to hospital wouldn't blood work have been done? I'm hoping as the cops are not pushing this that this is a non-story.

We can't "Make" people talk to us. They can blow us off all they want or they can hire an attorney, who can either allow us to talk to their client or tell us to pound sand. If the Woods' bail on the interview tomorrow, it will be with an attorney now calling the shots.

A lot of it depends on what they want to talk to him about. The accident itself or the Domestic that everyone with 1/2 a brain knows went on there.

We can't "Make" people talk to us. They can blow us off all they want or they can hire an attorney, who can either allow us to talk to their client or tell us to pound sand. If the Woods' bail on the interview tomorrow, it will be with an attorney now calling the shots.

A lot of it depends on what they want to talk to him about. The accident itself or the Domestic that everyone with 1/2 a brain knows went on there.

Walk up to and ask me for ID one day, pig.

Right, but if they knew he was under the influence would they be so accommodating? That's why I think this MUST be a pure domestic, unless they didn't do a breathalyzer or blood work. My question then is, why not? Dude wrapped his car round a tree on his drive at 2.30am. I do that, I'm being cuffed and tested.

Just doesn't add up.

Walk up to and ask me for ID one day, pig.

I don't card anyone who looks like they're under 15. You're fine.

Right, but if they knew he was under the influence would they be so accommodating? That's why I think this MUST be a pure domestic, unless they didn't do a breathalyzer or blood work. My question then is, why not? Dude wrapped his car round a tree on his drive at 2.30am. I do that, I'm being cuffed and tested.

Just doesn't add up.

Nah trust me. If he had been boozed up he would have been arrested. It's a Domestic...but if he and the Misses lied their asses off to the initial officers they'd take their initial report and turn it over to the detectives. You guys gotta remember that sometimes, the circumstances do not warrant an immediate arrest. Sometimes you gotta take a step back and investigate it after the fact. When it comes to getting charges, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

I don't card anyone who looks like they're under 15. You're fine.

Nah trust me. If he had been boozed up he would have been arrested. It's a Domestic...but if he and the Misses lied their asses off to the initial officers they'd take their initial report and turn it over to the detectives. You guys gotta remember that sometimes, the circumstances do not warrant an immediate arrest. Sometimes you gotta take a step back and investigate it after the fact. When it comes to getting charges, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Either way someone is lying to law enforcement. At this point I'd say more lies are being planned to save his persona.

Some departments like NYPD or states have strict "must arrest" policies on even the suspicion of any kind of domestic violence. But here all they have is some scratches on his face and a damaged car. Neither Woods nor his wife have to talk to the police and if they don't there's nothing much else that could happen. Even the most media-mad DA in the world is not going to present this stuff to a grand jury because it's not anything more than a misdemeanor. And people lie to cops all the time and nothing happens to them.

The FBI-a very different story. Lying to a fedral officer is a federal felony. And cops who lie to the FBI, or if the FBI think a cop is lying...not so good times.

Hey I didn't follow this at al today, what is the cliff notes version? I did see Tiger released a statement saying the rumors weren't true.

Any new rumors if the old ones were all false?

Tiger talked about how his wife rushed to his side to help him and how he hopes everyone will repect his privacy. He also AGAIN refused to talk to the cops. That'll help his image. :P

Just doesn't add up.

How true ! Different strokes I guess.

How true ! Different strokes I guess.
Odd quirk-you can drive drunk on your own land because it's not a public roadway. So if all he did was bang up his car in his alleyway boxed, no real crime as long as he didn't hurt anyone. But if intox you get into the driver's seat of a parked car on a public street or road and turn the car on even if you never get into drive or go to sleep, you are in violation of DWI laws. It's good to be rich and have a huge ass driveway.

Typical example of what money does for you. Tiger Woods refuses to talk to police. Anyone of us in jail and charged with DUI or something. Legally he deosnt have to talk to police? How is this possible the guy had a car crash that involved property damage and emergency personnel to be on the scene?

I think they are making a huge mistake here going with the old "wall of silence" approach, trying to control the situation

99% of the time the speculation about what you are hiding is more damaging than the truth

he should have called a press conference and stood there and answered questions for 90 minutes

now the entire world has already made up their minds that he got caught cheating and beat up, or at least chased by, his wife

Typical example of what money does for you. Tiger Woods refuses to talk to police. Anyone of us in jail and charged with DUI or something. Legally he deosnt have to talk to police? How is this possible the guy had a car crash that involved property damage and emergency personnel to be on the scene?

Ain't being rich and famous grand ? :biggrin:

It's called the 5th Amendment. It's not Soviet Russia-if you don't want to talk, no one cam make you do so.He had his own car damaged on his property. He didn't affirmatively explain the scratches, which are not serious physical injury, on his face as being the result of any domestic violence.His endorsements may suffer for a while but if he and his wife decide not to talk to the cops no one can make them talk.A DA is not going to throw them in front of a grand jury for no more than a misdemeanor assault. In fact if they did Woods' attorney would probably get it tossed. Public relations is a different story, but lots of people get back in the public's good graces after a time. Heck,CBS would like noting better than Woods not doing anything between right now and the Masters, and so would Nike. And if Joe 6pack's wife smacked him and left a mark after smasing thier car on their property and both decided not to talk to the cops or thr DA, the case wouls die a slow death.In fact in most domestic violence cases, often with serious injury, that's exactly what happens.

It's called the 5th Amendment. It's not Soviet Russia-if you don't want to talk, no one cam make you do so.He had his own car damaged on his property. He didn't affirmatively explain the scratches, which are not serious physical injury, on his face as being the result of any domestic violence.His endorsements may suffer for a while but if he and his wife decide not to talk to the cops no one can make them talk.A DA is not going to throw them in front of a grand jury for no more than a misdemeanor assault. In fact if they did Woods' attorney would probably get it tossed. Public relations is a different story, but lots of people get back in the public's good graces after a time. Heck,CBS would like noting better than Woods not doing anything between right now and the Masters, and so would Nike. And if Joe 6pack's wife smacked him and left a mark after smasing thier car on their property and both decided not to talk to the cops or thr DA, the case wouls die a slow death.In fact in most domestic violence cases, often with serious injury, that's exactly what happens.

He was operating a motor vehicle on a road. He had an accident on his neighbors front lawn. He also damaged a fire hydrant and a tree. Where I come from its considered a motor vehicle accident with property damage and personal injury. Im not a legal expert but things seem wrong.

He was operating a motor vehicle on a road. He had an accident on his neighbors front lawn. He also damaged a fire hydrant and a tree. Where I come from its considered a motor vehicle accident with property damage and personal injury. Im not a legal expert but things seem wrong.
Actually a driveway is not a public road. So if he damaged a fire hydrant and a tree either he pays the town or his neighbor or notifies his inusrance company. As bad as it all may sound, if he and his wife are the only witnesses and they decide not to talk, there's nothing.

Archived