What's up with the JN mock draft?

we should start it tomorrow - or ASAP - if there are any extra teams we can assign double - alternatively we can employ a system where there are open teams and the first random poster who picks a player (still actually in the pool) is the pick

we should start it sooner rather than later cause they tend to drag - also we should institute 6 hour limit on first round picks - 2 hours all rounds thereafter

:shock: By the time you read this I'll already be in the car :wink:

EXIT 68 oops I mean 82...can't wait putting the logs on the fire..chillin the wine and watching the Yankee classic channel....dreamin of you...put the pedal to the medal an BURN rubber babie...

I LOVE you 8) my handsome friend..Shane already proposed but thats only becasue Triple G can't read at nite because she is tooo busy nursing her puppy I got her back to health....so Shane can get a job at TOYOTA an "move forward"....Wanna make HICKEYS tonite GJ&H???

circle one

yes no maybe

I LOVE you 8) my handsome friend..Shane already proposed but thats only becasue Triple G can only read at nite because she is tooo busy nursing her puppy I got her back to health....so Shane can get a job at TOYOTA an "move forward"....Wanna make HICKEYS tonite GJ&H???

circle one

yes no maybe

Do I wanna make hickys tonite?

Baby you must be forgetting who this is ... I'd drive over there if there was hurricane tonite, cause my name is Dobermite ... a bad piece of leather, well put together, and I'll be damed if I can't #%#% in any kinda weather!! :D

Baby you must be forgetting who this is ... I'd drive over there if there was hurricane tonite, cause my name is Dobermite ... a bad piece of leather, well put together, and I'll be damed if I can't #%#% in any kinda weather!! :D

Sign in on the other thread horn-dog. We're speed rounding at 11:15

LEATHER ..I LOVE that,,, don't forget the cuffs too!

and NO BURN OUTS IN THE bridge...I will be waiting in my Victoria secrets Maxman got me for my birthday...you 'll love em' Ta TA for NOW folks stay tuned tomorrow for an update...NOT sorry don't kiss n tell..Honey don't forget the body lotion

I'm in for more drafting....perhaps a speed two rounder....

But I gotta be honest.....it would be imposssible during the day for me. I much prefer (like last night) where it would start at say 10:00 pm and run through 12:30 or 1:00 am at the latest (give or take).

It would also be good, although certainly not mandatory, to get a few more regulars involved, a la the Smizzle (wher ethe hell were you last night Smizzle???)

Maybe get 10 or 15 of the regulars, do a two or three round speed draft, with maybe a two or three day warning of when (i.e. tell everyone today that the three rounder starts at 10:00 pm on Thursday and runs through completion.)

It may also be a good idea to pre-mark the teams for who is picking for them. I may not be the brightest bulb, but I lost track a little last night.

Just constructive suggestions, not criticism. I REALLY enjoyed the speed draft last night. Tons of fun.

We'll have the REAL Mock Draft THURSDAY!!! I already have a few names in mind to pick up the few teams we have left.

Post here if you have any time conflicts and/or suggestions for when you'd like to start, how much time we should have for picks, etc...