****OFFICIAL PANTHERS VS. JETS GAME THREAD****

Vudu

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, but he has had 4 years in the system. You seem to be making excuses for Clemens where you DID NOT make excuses for Sanchez earlier.

One pass where everyone was covered and he threw the ball away and you want me to kill the guy for that?

Kill him for getting beat out by a rookie who wasn't close to being field-ready, and I'm with you there.

One pass where everyone was covered and he threw the ball away and you want me to kill the guy for that?

Kill him for getting beat out by a rookie who wasn't close to being field-ready, and I'm with you there.

Not "kill him". What I'm saying is, when the Jets had gone ultra-conservative earlier, you said it was smart since Sanchez was a walking interception. I can't argue there.

BUT, when they do the same thing with KC, you said "gutless playcalling". I call it doing the same thing as they did with Mark; avoiding a turnover.

I thought Richardson was open and the ball came out funny. That was a wobbly wobbler by Clemens. I was just being funny.

Archived