****OFFICIAL PANTHERS VS. JETS GAME THREAD****

Vudu

A dumpoff or short pass has a lot more chance of converting into a first than a draw when it's 3rd and 13 and you just inserted a QB off the bench. C'mon.

And when you said it was smart to play it conservative earlier, I responded by saying we should do something a little more creative than crashing it into the line, like a screen pass, shovel pass, or even a counter/trap play.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And when you said it was smart to play it conservative earlier, I responded by saying we should do something a little more creative than crashing it into the line, like a screen pass, shovel pass, or even a counter/trap play.

They were moving the chains on the ground. With a QB who has been as careless with the ball as Sanchez was, you bet your ass you keep running the ball until they stop it.

They were moving the chains on the ground. With a QB who has been as careless with the ball as Sanchez was, you bet your ass you keep running the ball until they stop it.

The first series, we went run-run-pass and ended up with a pair of 3rd + longs. We were then forced to punt.

Also running up the gut on 3rd and 9, already within Feely's FG range, is not the same as running up the gut on 3rd and 13 in the middle of the field.

Archived