****OFFICIAL PANTHERS VS. JETS GAME THREAD****

A dumpoff or short pass has a lot more chance of converting into a first than a draw when it's 3rd and 13 and you just inserted a QB off the bench. C'mon.

And when you said it was smart to play it conservative earlier, I responded by saying we should do something a little more creative than crashing it into the line, like a screen pass, shovel pass, or even a counter/trap play.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it up fior DLJ who stopped the bleeding I take Vcash and rep as payment!

The JETS have lost 5 of the last 6, will they stop the bleeding tomorrow? Will Sanchez bounce back and have a breakthrough game? Will the defense score? Carolina Panthers @ New Yo

Nah, I prefer depth.

And when you said it was smart to play it conservative earlier, I responded by saying we should do something a little more creative than crashing it into the line, like a screen pass, shovel pass, or even a counter/trap play.

They were moving the chains on the ground. With a QB who has been as careless with the ball as Sanchez was, you bet your ass you keep running the ball until they stop it.

They were moving the chains on the ground. With a QB who has been as careless with the ball as Sanchez was, you bet your ass you keep running the ball until they stop it.

The first series, we went run-run-pass and ended up with a pair of 3rd + longs. We were then forced to punt.

Also running up the gut on 3rd and 9, already within Feely's FG range, is not the same as running up the gut on 3rd and 13 in the middle of the field.

Also running up the gut on 3rd and 9, already within Feely's FG range, is not the same as running up the gut on 3rd and 13 in the middle of the field.

We were in Carolina territory. A completion or nice run would have put us in FG range.

Edited by Jetsfan80