****OFFICIAL PANTHERS VS. JETS GAME THREAD****

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it up fior DLJ who stopped the bleeding I take Vcash and rep as payment!

The JETS have lost 5 of the last 6, will they stop the bleeding tomorrow? Will Sanchez bounce back and have a breakthrough game? Will the defense score? Carolina Panthers @ New Yo

Nah, I prefer depth.

Rhodes made a statement today, I'm shocked. It's pretty ****ed up that he hasn't been doing it all season.

I told ya, the benching was the best thing to happen to Rhodes. The embarrassment bruised his ego, he came back with renewed vigor. I still dont think they're gonna trade him.

Rhodes made a statement today, I'm shocked. It's pretty ****ed up that he hasn't been doing it all season.

True enough. That 2nd pick was just a throw-up ball by Delhomme, but that 1st one was a really solid play. For once, we heard his name called and talked about in a game, which is a very good sign.

True enough. That 2nd pick was just a throw-up ball by Delhomme, but that 1st one was a really solid play. For once, we heard his name called and talked about in a game, which is a very good sign.

He was putting good pressure on the QB too. Good display.

Smith was very good today too. Some great tackles.

Let's be real. He got 2 interceptions that fell into his hands. I give him full credit for keeping his awareness up and actually catching it, but let's not make it out like he was manning up on someone he out-leaped for the ball. Neither were great plays. They were just plays.

Let's be real. He got 2 interceptions that fell into his hands. I give him full credit for keeping his awareness up and actually catching it, but let's not make it out like he was manning up on someone he out-leaped for the ball. Neither were great plays. They were just plays.

I know, I was talking about his overall performance.

He played well, he did.

So did Smith. We shouldn't change a thing for the Bills game.

+1 He was in the right place at the right time, but at least the effort was there and his head was in the game. Just shows how far he had slipped prior to today. I do not know if he is capable of keeping his head screwed on consistently though.

+1 He was in the right place at the right time, but at least the effort was there and his head was in the game. Just shows how far he had slipped prior to today. I do not know if he is capable of keeping his head screwed on consistently though.

Catching two passes that were literally thrown into your hands is keeping your head in the game now? Tough standards you all have. ;) That would be like my saying that Bodden was a superstar last week. He was good - but none of last weeks picks were outstanding. Two of them were thrown right at him.

Catching two passes that were literally thrown into your hands is keeping your head in the game now? Tough standards you all have. ;) That would be like my saying that Bodden was a superstar last week. He was good - but none of last weeks picks were outstanding. Two of them were thrown right at him.

Wait until next year, when he ****$ Brady in all three holes!