****OFFICIAL PANTHERS VS. JETS GAME THREAD****

Vudu

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why single Dustin out, only one WR has caught a pass today.

Because Keller is a TE, and he's supposed to run block when he's not a target. But he doesn't...this guy is probably the worst run blocking TE in the league. What a terrible draft pick for a supposedly run heavy team. The Jets are not built to be a running team, it is obvious to me with the personnel that this is supposed to be a finesse passing team.

Because Keller is a TE, and he's supposed to run block when he's not a target. But he doesn't...this guy is probably the worst run blocking TE in the league. What a terrible draft pick for a supposedly run heavy team. The Jets are not built to be a running team, it is obvious to me with the personnel that this is supposed to be a finesse passing team.

We were never supposed to be a run-heavy team when Keller was drafted, especially when we got Brett Favre.

We spent two first rounders on OL's and got Faneca and Woody via free agency. We should never have needed our main TE to be a blocking TE. We need now need him to be a blanket receiver for Mark.

Say what? :D

Archived