****OFFICIAL PANTHERS VS. JETS GAME THREAD****

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it up fior DLJ who stopped the bleeding I take Vcash and rep as payment!

The JETS have lost 5 of the last 6, will they stop the bleeding tomorrow? Will Sanchez bounce back and have a breakthrough game? Will the defense score? Carolina Panthers @ New Yo

Nah, I prefer depth.

Why should he? They are the same teammates that were talking sh*t about him anonymously!

I've always had a big problem with the way our team does that. Makes me lose a lot of respect for our locker room. It's such a cowardly act.

Rhodes will be gone in the off-season. I always liked him but he's run his course with the team. Nice to see him make a play but it's too late. He's too talented not to be making those plays more often.

I've always had a big problem with the way our team does that. Makes me lose a lot of respect for our locker room. It's such a cowardly act.

Rhodes will be gone in the off-season. I always liked him but he's run his course with the team. Nice to see him make a play but it's too late. He's too talented not to be making those plays more often.

I honestly think his benching is cathartic for him. He'll come back hungry, bank on it. He wants a Hollywood lifestyle he wont get that being traded to the Titans or some other crappy market team. He'll be back next week.

I honestly think his benching is cathartic for him. He'll come back hungry, bank on it. He wants a Hollywood lifestyle he wont get that being traded to the Titans or some other crappy market team. He'll be back next week.

Nah, I can't see Rhodes or the Jets turning back now. He'll be gone.

Nah, I can't see Rhodes or the Jets turning back now. He'll be gone.

Oh I don't know, he's got a few more games to prove himself and he's under contract. If the benching makes him turn things around there's no reason to get rid of him.