In typical Jets fashion...

Pragmatic Bus

even if we win out theres no guarantee we make it.

to make it as a wildcard at 10-6 we would need miami to finish no better then 4-1. jax no better then 4-2. and depending on the ravens-steelers tonight and in there next game week 16 one of them needs 7 losses. or the ravens get 7 losses, the broncos get to 7 and us and the steelers make it.

basically we need those records and 2 of the ravens steelers and broncos to do something to have 7 losses, or if they have 6 losses we need tiebreakers, its complicated to get a scenario there because they play eachother twice but basically yeah I think we can get what need from the other teams but I dont see that even if we win out that we pass 2 of the ravens steelers broncos.

Don't kill the messenger. I'm just giving you guys the red light. "Be on alert for another heart breaker." It's the only thing the Jets excel at.

I know man but... come on, if we had lost today we'd have people going crazy but we win and it doesnt seem to make a difference to people.. at least give it a break until thursday.

It's always next year for this franchise, the only problem is that, the promised next year never comes.

not really. no one expected a playoff birth this year we expected 8-8 we only get excited because of a 3-0 start if we go 2-1 there and are still 5-6 everyone is ok, but because we looked so good it makes it harder. we all have to remember we would be okay with the situation were in ecspecially with no leon or jenkins.

not really. no one expected a playoff birth this year we expected 8-8 we only get excited because of a 3-0 start if we go 2-1 there and are still 5-6 everyone is ok, but because we looked so good it makes it harder. we all have to remember we would be okay with the situation were in ecspecially with no leon or jenkins.

I guess you were tossing salads during Rex's introductory presser...

I totally agree with that last part, maybe with Leon and Kris are record would be a bit better.

Archived