Time for Tide to kick some Gator Arse Thread

afosomf

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Florida has no awnser for the Tide running game if this continues this one is as good as over. Also Tebow is rattled for the first time in his college career, he better get used to it if he wants to play in the NFL wont get any easier.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suck on it, Tebow!! You SUCK!!

ROLL TIDE!

Thank you Alabama and 'grats to it's real fans, ThaiJet & A$$mop.

Thanks Joe ! That's something that people like BO , who jump from team to team and just put down teams that don't win like his USC thread today, will never enjoy. You root for your team in good times and bad. It's so much more enjoyable then when they win. Michigan will be back on top soon (as soon as they dump Coach Richie Rod) I'm sure. Here's to that time Joe. :cheers:

Thanks Joe ! That's something that people like BO , who jump from team to team and just put down teams that don't win like his USC thread today, will never enjoy. You root for your team in good times and bad. It's so much more enjoyable then when they win. Michigan will be back on top soon (as soon as they dump Coach Richie Rod) I'm sure. Here's to that time Joe. :cheers:

Thanks, man.

I want to get rid of Rich Rod and get back to MICHIGAN FOOTBALL, aka, run the ****ing ball down the throats of a team, pro style type of offense. That is how you win games. I hate spreads, gimmicks and all this new age crap. That stuff is GARBAGE.

Bama knows what's up.

Thanks, man.

I want to get rid of Rich Rod and get back to MICHIGAN FOOTBALL, aka, run the ****ing ball down the throats of a team, pro style type of offense. That is how you win games. I hate spreads, gimmicks and all this new age crap. That stuff is GARBAGE.

Bama knows what's up.

I just hate Rich Rod for the way he left WV and the crap that he pulled afterwards. He had a contract, if you want to break it fine but then you owe WV $8 mil. Just pay up you loser. I know and agree with the gimmick garbage. Michigan football IS smash mouth football. They'll be back.

Archived