POTW Bot

Topic: First time evah saw a Pats team quit on field

Amen

Also ya think Mumbles was freaked out by the whole Tiger episode? For

a guy who keeps the pedal to the medal in 59-0 games, haunting memories

of his ex wife chasing him with a golf club, maybe he was worried that

he would hit a fire hydrant in the dome

The Nomination: "Afo is a funny guy. This is great!" Bob

Editor's Note: At least if it were Belichick, we'd have the whole incident on tape.

Topic: Glorified parking lot begging.

Imagine when things get so desperate that Woody hires a bunch of one-legged 5 year olds to sell PSLs in the parking lot...

The Nomination: "LOL I can just see the sales force being told to "hop to it"!"" Green DNA

Editor's Note: Strippers would probably work better. That, or maybe hand out a Baconator with each PSL.

Topic: "Tweeting From The Bench" Edition of Post of the Week

I've had about enough, and I'm not alone. Enjoy life elsewhere, princess.

This post has been brought to you by my shallow and shameless Banning Annoying People for Rep Foundation.

Please give generously. The life you save could be your own.

The Nomination: ":rl: Irony if you win! hahaha" BP

Editor's Note: Irony and Vindictive are not synonymous.

Topic: what do you bring with you for lunch when you're at work??

i used to bring ham/cheese sandwiches because it was cost efficient but lately i've been buying those Campbell's microwavable soups (select harvest and chunky)

The Nomination: "Riveting. Simply riveting." JohnnyHector

Editor's Note: This is what keeps us coming back, week after week.

Topic: "Tweeting From The Bench" Edition of Post of the Week

Oh yeah, great. Give it to the guy who takes the easy way out and makes fart and fat jokes aimed at himself. Don't even consider anyone who puts some serious thought into referencing obscure movies and dry wit into making YOU laugh. The mods have spoken - and apparently they're tired of freedom and intelligence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed. I thought this country would last longer than 230 years. That's it, folks, America is over. At this point, we might as well just give it back to the goddamn Indians. Let's see how they'd deal with foreign enemies bent on their destruction. Here's your cake, terrorists! There you go. Enjoy. Mmm, tastes like surrender. Max, you might as well get those subtitles going. [Cue Arabic subtitles] There you go. Get used to these. And you know what? We should probably throw a burqa over Jets Babe while we're at it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where tax-and-spend Democrats take all your hard-earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio, and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh, and everybody's high! You know what, I've had it! You people don't deserve me here! Screw this! I quit!

The Nomination: "POTY" Klecko73isGod

Editor's Note: And this weeks winner is... Steven Colbert.

Topic: what do you bring with you for lunch when you're at work??

At lunch I usually wait for some guy to put his Campbell's microwavable soups (select harvest and chunky) in the microwave. When he walks away for a few minutes waiting for it to cook, I open the microwave and piss in the bowl.

The Nomination: "perfect, just perfect" Larz

Editor's Note: Fortunately, you don't work at Kinko's in Maine.

Topic: TO talks about Revis.

Please... Evans wont get a look with Lito Sheppard and Drew Coleman all up in his face.

The Nomination: "I dont even know if this was that funny but the fact that like 5 posters all didnt catch the sarcasm is hilarious. EY even said gave hints to him being sacrastic with the over the head comments. Really good stuff here." JiF

Editor's Note: They called me a fool... Now they call me a visionary.

Topic: Could Revis make claim for MVP?

Even ass hat Deion (I cant tackle to save my life) Sanders is giving huge props to Revis.

In regards to the greatest CB season ever Lester Hayes had a pretty damn good season, once his stickum was taken away he never put up those numbers again but was still a good corner. I would say at least half of his 13 INT's that year were due to the Sticky stuff. After that season he never had more than 4 INT's in a season and never seemed to be the same dominant player. Micheal Haynes on the other side however was always a great player. That could be the best duo ever. The Chiefs also had some damn good secondaries Albert lewis and Kevin Ross were bad ass.

Honestly I think It may be pretty hard to find a CB who had this good an all around season at the very least Revis is right up there at the top of the all time great seasons just due to the fact he has played aganist so many elite receivers.

The Nomination: "And the truth shall set you free!" villain_the_foe

Editor's Note: There has never been a CB as MVP, ever... But this is the year, when a 6-6 team has a great CB, even though two undefeated teams have QBs playing out of their mind... Is that the truth that sets us free?

Topic: Chad Henne

I'd just like to insert a little perspective here...

Fans of a 6-6 football team are logging on (and signing up) to talk trash to another 6-6 football team.

That's what's happening right now, and since no one has pointed it out, I figured I would.

The Nomination: "A classic" visajets

Editor's Note: Won't stop them though....

Topic: Is Brady's heart still into football?

Since Garb will most likely be absent for awhile...Ill take her place in the mega-Spin Patriot Kool Aid Drinking Response...

Tom Brady not shaking Chad Henne's hand was classless? Really? All game Chad Henne looked like he was trying to beat Tom Brady and Tom Brady's team... Just like Rex Ryan said he wanted to beat Tom Brady and Tom Brady's team. Those acts are classless!!!

Anyway, Brady was merely sending a message... After all, we all know that Chad Henne's (and every other QB's) goal when they play the Patriots is to talk to and shake hands with the God that is Tom Brady. In order to mingle with any other God, you have to sacrifice and pray in his name. Why should Brady be treated any different? Are you implying he is a somewhat lesser god? Ironic that you would think that and complain about his classlesness.

The Nomination: "Ok it doesn't really sound like Garb, but you know you laughed anyway." serphnx

Editor's Note: The old Lampoon... A classic.

Archived