Hey GOB - How is the Mustang?

Maxman

• 4 weeks later...
An era ended yesterday. You will no longer be able to throw V6 Mustang jokes at me as the car was officially traded in yesterday for an AWD 2010 Ford Flex SEL, steel blue metallic as pictured below. Please modify your Mustang jokes to reflect the GOB Family Truckster accordingly.

21ahish.jpg

That picture looks good. A lot of the Flex's that I have seen have a different looking roof and I don't like those.

This car is getting really good reviews so good luck with it.

With kids you can't beat a mini-van. Just can't beat it. Yeah they are lame but when you have 3 kids like I do being able to have them sit in two different rows, spread out a bit -- that is a good thing.

Mini-vans are dying and these crossovers are definitely what is replacing them. I don't think Ford even sells a true minivan anymore.

With kids you can't beat a mini-van. Just can't beat it. Yeah they are lame but when you have 3 kids like I do being able to have them sit in two different rows, spread out a bit -- that is a good thing.

Mini-vans are dying and these crossovers are definitely what is replacing them. I don't think Ford even sells a true minivan anymore.

I took this down to Detroit last night for a hockey game. Seats 7 and has crazy room inside. The SYNC system is nuts. Heated seats.. 3 zone climate control, kick ass stereo/satellite/CD/Aux radio system, built in bluetooth phone, trailer package, I could go on.

Can't wait for my daughter to see it when I pick her up from her mom on Sunday.

I took this down to Detroit last night for a hockey game. Seats 7 and has crazy room inside. The SYNC system is nuts. Heated seats.. 3 zone climate control, kick ass stereo/satellite/CD/Aux radio system, built in bluetooth phone, trailer package, I could go on.

Can't wait for my daughter to see it when I pick her up from her mom on Sunday.

Maybe I will revist this in our car search. Was looking at the Traverse but it is pretty damn expensive.

Maybe I will revist this in our car search. Was looking at the Traverse but it is pretty damn expensive.

That's the exact reason I went with the Flex. My wife wanted AWD without question, so it was a little harder, but when I looked at both the Traverse and Flex, it wasn't even close. I had X-Plan pricing on the Flex and GMS pricing on the Traverse, and the Traverse STILL couldn't touch the Flex. Flex was not only cheaper, but gave you bang for the buck option wise. For me it was immediately noticeable when I started comparing.

I still think the Flex is a little bit roomier inside as well, from the square sides.

That's the exact reason I went with the Flex. My wife wanted AWD without question, so it was a little harder, but when I looked at both the Traverse and Flex, it wasn't even close. I had X-Plan pricing on the Flex and GMS pricing on the Traverse, and the Traverse STILL couldn't touch the Flex. Flex was not only cheaper, but gave you bang for the buck option wise. For me it was immediately noticeable when I started comparing.

I still think the Flex is a little bit roomier inside as well, from the square sides.

I was told the Traverse was bigger (the 3rd row) but I haven't confirmed that. I will have to check it out for myself. I will just bring that 5'11" 14 year old of mine and make him sit in the back row. To see how much he complains.

Your kids are much younger so it isn't an issue. In 5 years my kids will be 19, 15 and 11 (damn I am old, lol).

I was told the Traverse was bigger (the 3rd row) but I haven't confirmed that. I will have to check it out for myself. I will just bring that 5'11" 14 year old of mine and make him sit in the back row. To see how much he complains.

Your kids are much younger so it isn't an issue. In 5 years my kids will be 19, 15 and 11 (damn I am old, lol).

Saving up for college should be fun. :head:

So youre sayin OUR company aint doin so good?

I call a shareholders meeting.

Archived