sayin goodbye to my beard of 32 yrs

joewilly

gonna be weird. any advice? I use mach 3 blades right now for neck & cheeks. I've never used an electric razor. should I start?

how about some before and after pictures? :D

why are you shaving it off?

my hubbie did the same and then two days later started growing it back in :lol:

Wait a second..the legendary Cayman Islands Jets fan has a beard? :lol: in that lovely weather?

Don't use an electric razoe unless you plan on using it every 5 hours...lol..lather up and shave the old fashion way

ya he has a beard...

not one of your 'perttier' fellas

beard.jpg

haha yeah I finally made the caribbeans 10 most wanted list.

I shaved it off 32 yrs ago & grew it right back.

I made a huge decision to go & work for someone else.

I'm required to be clean shaven which is one of many transitions i'll be making in my lifestyle as I know it.

I keep it really short now anyway at a 1.5 setting. I use a gilette mach 3 razor now & just wonderin if I should switch when chin is bald.

I'm required to be clean shaven which is one of many transitions i'll be making in my lifestyle as I know it.

I keep it really short now anyway at a 1.5 setting. I use a gilette mach 3 razor now & just wonderin if I should switch when chin is bald.[/quote

Wow what else you been hiding joewilly from me all these years.

I keep it really short now anyway at a 1.5 setting. I use a gilette mach 3 razor now & just wonderin if I should switch when chin is bald.

I used a Mach 3 for years, still have it, good blade. Using the 5 blade fusion with battery power now because I have so many blades. 5 blade seems to be a bit of a gimmick, no noticable improvements, blades don't seem to last as long as the mach 3, and because the 5 blades are so close they like to yank hair rather than cut it.

I actually just gone thru the same thing and decided to shave my balls for similar reasons. Good luck and always use a new razor.

I used a Mach 3 for years, still have it, good blade. Using the 5 blade fusion with battery power now because I have so many blades. 5 blade seems to be a bit of a gimmick, no noticable improvements, blades don't seem to last as long as the mach 3, and because the 5 blades are so close they like to yank hair rather than cut it.

I remember seeing a spoof commercial where there was like a 15 blade razor. It was like foot wide. They were knocking on the fact that everytime one of these companies adds another blade its like ground breaking technology.

I remember seeing a spoof commercial where there was like a 15 blade razor. It was like foot wide. They were knocking on the fact that everytime one of these companies adds another blade its like ground breaking technology.

LOL! I was trying to find the picture. :D 15 blade twin turbo powerd deluxe extreme max!!!!!

I just shaved mine off.

Use the beard trimmer to get it down close to the skin and a razor to finish the job.

yeah thanks. its not the shaving it off though but more the maintainence & dealing with sensitive skin area.

so most folks here do not use electric razors?

yeah thanks. its not the shaving it off though but more the maintainence & dealing with sensitive skin area.

so most folks here do not use electric razors?

Electric razors have irritated my face every time I've used them. I would surmise that since you havent shaved in 32 years that your face would really be raw after using one.

I would just stick with what you have.

Electric razors have irritated my face every time I've used them. I would surmise that since you havent shaved in 32 years that your face would really be raw after using one.

I would just stick with what you have.

yeah I will thanks. I guess goin with the grain helps along with hot water then a cold splash when done.

Archived