Meredith Baxter comes out- Yep. She's Gay.

Lil Bit Special

It's a joke. Come on.

it is not a joke. in my mind, it is insensitive and thoughtless and i believe that if you knew someone with parkinsons, you wouldnt be telling that joke.

are cancer jokes funny?

would your mother be proud of you for telling that joke?

humor at the expense of others illness is never funny.

it is not a joke. in my mind, it is insensitive and thoughtless and i believe that if you knew someone with parkinsons, you wouldnt be telling that joke.

are cancer jokes funny?

I know someone with Parkinsons and I found it funny, most people aren't so easliy offended and probably would have found the humerous side of it.

are cancer jokes funny?

Humor is all about being at the expense of others... it is almost always hurtful to someone.

You are right. It is insensitive. Some people will be offended by it since they have personal experiences with it.

I find nothing to be off limits personally. There is someone out there who will find fault with whatever someone posts or writes. Heck, most of the postings in this thread about Birney being gay are thoughtless and insensitive.

Humor is all about being at the expense of others... it is almost always hurtful to someone.

You are right. It is insensitive. Some people will be offended by it since they have personal experiences with it.

I find nothing to be off limits personally. There is someone out there who will find fault with whatever someone posts or writes. Heck, most of the postings in this thread about Birney being gay are thoughtless and insensitive.

I know someone with Parkinsons and I found it funny, most people aren't so easliy offended and probably would have found the humerous side of it.

would the person you know with parkinson's find it funny? Do you think that Muhamad Ali find it funny?

would you tell stories about a women who lost a baby to miscarriage? why not?

how about 9/11 jokes?

jokes about soilders getting injured in combat?

a family with a child with cancer?

how are those any different?

would the person you know with parkinson's find it funny? Do you think that Muhamad Ali find it funny?

would you tell stories about a women who lost a baby to miscarriage? why not?

how about 9/11 jokes?

jokes about soilders getting injured in combat?

a family with a child with cancer?

how are those any different?

again... for me nothing is off limits. And I mean nothing. Its just easier than being offended.

If you or others have a problem with it, then thats fine with me. Im not telling you how to live or think or what to believe. Do what you please. Heck I was backing you up saying that it was insensitive.

again... for me nothing is off limits. And I mean nothing. Its just easier than being offended.

If you or others have a problem with it, then thats fine with me. Im not telling you how to live or think or what to believe. Do what you please. Heck I was backing you up saying that it was insensitive.

i know you wre backing me.

of course it is your choice to have nothing off limits.

i was just expressing my opinion.

lol.. i am usually in the minority here :lol:

Archived