TO talks about Revis.

redman81

So Terrell "Crybaby" Owens was talking to a Buff. Gameplan program about his upcoming bday celebration he is having in NYC this weekend. And when asked about Revis he said he was going to give him an invitation to the party after he scores a TD on him. Man I really hope Revis holds him to no catches. Normally I'd be happy with anything under 6 or 7 catches for low yardage, but I want to shut this douche up. It would only shut him up for a couple weeks, but at least it's something. He's had two big games in a row against OK at best Def. backfields and thinks he's back to being a probowler. Dunno bout any of you, but I want ZERO cathces and maybe a nice pop from E. Smith on him.

So Terrell "Crybaby" Owens was talking to a Buff. Gameplan program about his upcoming bday celebration he is having in NYC this weekend. And when asked about Revis he said he was going to give him an invitation to the party after he scores a TD on him. Man I really hope Revis holds him to no catches. Normally I'd be happy with anything under 6 or 7 catches for low yardage, but I want to shut this douche up. It would only shut him up for a couple weeks, but at least it's something. He's had two big games in a row against OK at best Def. backfields and thinks he's back to being a probowler. Dunno bout any of you, but I want ZERO cathces and maybe a nice pop from E. Smith on him.

TO wont score on revis. Believe that.

Shut the douche up?

Really?

Honestly TO has been super quiet (for his standards) this year. I'm pretty sure he was just messing around anyway.

This is the first thing he's said like this since coming to the Bills. He's had a solid last few weeks, hopefully it continues.

I'm really excited to see the Revis/Owens matchup, though I excpet Evans to have a better day.

Shut the douche up?

Really?

Honestly TO has been super quiet (for his standards) this year. I'm pretty sure he was just messing around anyway.

This is the first thing he's said like this since coming to the Bills. He's had a solid last few weeks, hopefully it continues.

I'm really excited to see the Revis/Owens matchup, though I excpet Evans to have a better day.

Please... Evans wont get a look with Lito Sheppard and Drew Coleman all up in his face.

I'd love to see that celebration.

Anyone at last weeks game see the peewee football kid at half time score a TD pull out a marker sign the ball give it to the crowd. My buddies and I concluded that the kid will never again do anything cooler then that again in his life and officially peaked at age 9.

Eric Smith would get ran the F over if he tried popping TO. Just saying

Shut the douche up?

Really?

He's been super quite because he sucks this year.

Please... Evans wont get a look with Lito Sheppard and Drew Coleman all up in his face.

He is going to burn them. Lito and Drew suck haha. im being completely honest, these two have only hurt us this year when you think about it. Lito had one above average game and the rest that he played average at best.

And Revis will shut down T.O. no doubt.

He is going to burn them. Lito and Drew suck haha. im being completely honest, these two have only hurt us this year when you think about it. Lito had one above average game and the rest that he played average at best.

And Revis will shut down T.O. no doubt.

And another one misses the boat.

And another one misses the boat.

Well YOU missed the boat if you think Sheppard and Coleman are going to shut down Lee Evans. So see if you can get on THAT boat. You can't. Because it's already gone and you missed it. You won't be on that boat. You'll have to wait for the next boat. Because this one is gone. Man, you are stoopid.

Well YOU missed the boat if you think Sheppard and Coleman are going to shut down Lee Evans. So see if you can get on THAT boat. You can't. Because it's already gone and you missed it. You won't be on that boat. You'll have to wait for the next boat. Because this one is gone. Man, you are stoopid.

Strike 3?

Archived