So, I got a phone call from the Jets today!

BP

Offering me a great deal on tickets next year with a 973 area code call back number!

:rl:

Are you kidding me? :lol: is that one of you jackasses on this board that found my home phone number?

Let me make this perfectly clear..**** THE JETS!

Offering me a great deal on tickets next year with a 973 area code call back number!

Are you kidding me? :lol: is that one of you jackasses on this board that found my home phone number?

Jets offices are in Florham Park, 973.

They called our home a few days ago. We're in the greater Albany area. The area code was 973 and the caller ID said it was the New York Jets Front Office. We're not season tickets holders, nor are we on the waiting list. We have bought items from the Jets store though.

They wanted to know if we wanted a tour of the new stadium. ;)

I think JN Headquarters should give you a call to see why youve been MIA around here.

They called our home a few days ago. We're in the greater Albany area. The area code was 973 and the caller ID said it was the New York Jets Front Office. We're not season tickets holders, nor are we on the waiting list. We have bought items from the Jets store though.

They wanted to know if we wanted a tour of the new stadium. ;)

:bwahaharoll:

Thats exactly what I got too! it must have been from the Jets store!

I think JN Headquarters should tell you to go F yourself.

The irony of you posting in this thread is that youre the biggest sniveling Whiner about NE ticket prices and Kraft doesnt even charge PSL's.

The icing on the cake is crying about being billed for playoff tickets (Duh, like its a new concept) to a fanbase that would give its left hand at a shot of the playoffs and beyond.

Please sell your tickets for good to someone who will appreciate them. Thank You.

I get those calls here in Seattle. How can I possibly make it affordable? I would have to sell the preseason and 6 home games to make enough to cover flying for 2 games. If nobody wants to buy the tickets from the Jets, who the hell would buy them from me? I am fine renting a little monitor and watching from Qwest Field and going to the Time Out sports bar.

Archived