Nice game for Schotty

Obrien2Toon

I really liked the two calls to Richardson. It obviously worked the first time they called it but to actually go back to it in the same game is something a lot of coaches shy away from (See the GB Packers). It was an effective play and I love that they went back to it.

I was disappointed in the late game calls, maybe it was just Clemens holding the ball and trying not to mess up but not picking up first downs late in the 4th could have killed us.

No credit deserved.

Was a MORON when Clemens came in. 3rd down before we punt and we run a QB bootleg? Come on! We pass with Clemens from our own 10?

Sorry, but with Clemens he needs to adjust... hell just put Brad smith in and run the Wild Tiger.

No credit deserved.

Was a MORON when Clemens came in. 3rd down before we punt and we run a QB bootleg? Come on! We pass with Clemens from our own 10?

Sorry, but with Clemens he needs to adjust... hell just put Brad smith in and run the Wild Tiger.

He called one of the better series an O\C can call.

4 plays in a row, 1st downs. Get to the red zone and the Jets had two guys open in the end zone.

Great rotation of the backs. Kept it simple and let the defense clinch it.

Good job Brian Schott.

I really liked the two calls to Richardson. It obviously worked the first time they called it but to actually go back to it in the same game is something a lot of coaches shy away from (See the GB Packers). It was an effective play and I love that they went back to it.

I was disappointed in the late game calls, maybe it was just Clemens holding the ball and trying not to mess up but not picking up first downs late in the 4th could have killed us.

I liked the calls only after it worked. Its hard for a FB to make a decision given their so close to the line of scrimmage. This would only work against the Bills.

And I want Shotty gone at the end of the year too.

outside of that. Great playcalling...nice and safe, which is cool. How many games have we lost by 14 because our offense gave up 14?

Rex knows that we can win games off our Defense.

Archived