Jets Disgust Thread: Please keep all "Jets Suck" p

TomShane

And you can tell that by Herm allowing him 4 passes in the 1st half, and those desperation heaves vs. the prevent in the end? How can you tell based on that miniscule sample? And that comes back to Hermie's sissy nancy boy game plan.

I thought Max jumped over last week? Seems he jumped back, though.

Where's Scott Dierking? :D

Scott Dierking's essential argument:

"There's no PROOF of anything! Herm's right, he isn't a doctor, this isn't his fault, and there is NO proof telling me otherwise!!!!"

I thought Max jumped over last week? Seems he jumped back, though.

Where's Scott Dierking? :D

80's post cracked me up. I have said all along...I am a Herm Fan. I thought he got the most he could of out of last years team.

That being said if this team gives up and does not turn this around....he gets a Jets watch, a handshake and a thanks for the memories speech.

I am not nor have I ever been blind to his shortcomings. If Bollinger is that bad then they should have been grooming someone else and he should have been cut.

BTW...go back and read the camp report that we put together after the Albany practice. We said then that Bollinger needed to be cut. He is terrible.

A penalty was call against the Ravens and the Ref was asking Herm if he wanted to take it or let the play stand. What a deer in the headlights look. Fortunately Dinger came over and made the call for him. It look like Herm needed to burn a timeout to figure that one out. Herm Sucks!

It's a matter of time until the defense, whether within the unit and privately, or out in open in the press, starts resenting this putrid offense. And once that happens-and it will-Edwards' firing is a given at season's end.

I agree Bugg.

Not only will you see bickering but they will quit as well. There is only so much you can take on the field playing your ass off and losing.

It took parcells 2 years to rebuld this franchise and it took Herm/Bradway 5 to destroy it.

One of my fond memories of the debacle:

Ravens offense breaks the huddle and converts a quick qb sneak on 4th and short for a first down. Jets defense was not even set.

Camera cuts to the sideline, and surprise, Herm is sporting a huge smile on his face.

And I seriously hope for the sake of Curtis Martin, that they outfit him in a suit of armor next week. Nobody should have to undergo such a punishment.

Archived