26.) NYJ-- RB Cadillac Williams

27.) ATL-- DE David Pollack

28.) SD--- WR Mark Clayton

29.) IND-- LB Channing Crowder

30.) PIT-- OC David Baas

31.) PHI-- OG Elton Brown

32.) NE--- WR Roddy White

Would i be happy if we nabbed The Cadillac :D

Yeah me too. If we traded Abe I would have taken Ware. I was also considering Pollack or Brodney Pool. But how can you turn down Cadillac staring at you in your face?

4.) CHI--- WR Mike Williams

12.) SD--- DE Erasmus James

20.) DAL-- CB Brandon Browner

28.) SD--- WR Mark Clayton

I think my teams (especially San Diego) did pretty good in this draft. Now we can argue who made the best picks (no Denver suprise picking QB's for ME this time round, LOL! :lol::lol: )

Yeah me too. If we traded Abe I would have taken Ware. I was also considering Pollack or Brodney Pool. But how can you turn town Cadillac staring at you in the face?

With a name like Cadillac in NY, he'd own this town

2.) MIA--- RB Ronnie Brown

10.) DET-- CB Antrel Rolle

18.) MIN-- S Thomas Davis

26.) NYJ-- RB Cadillac Williams

I didn't do too bad with value. I was torn between R Brown and M Williams with the second pick.

RS, I had four players targeted at 32 ... Roddy White, Barrett Rudd, Demarcus Ware, and Jerome Mathis

I felt Roddy White offered the best value of the four

Would you have went elsewhere?

As TS would say I have a man-crush on Ware. I would have gone with R White too. Pats don't need a DE/OLB like Ware, they don't need a speedy WR like Mathis and I'm just not crazy about Ruud. JMO.

If it shakes out like that, I want it known that MY JETNATION mock draft has Cadillac dropping WAY down as well. Thanks. :lol:

Could you guys imagine what NY would be like if it falls that way? The place will be going bizzerk!

:lol: Derrick Blaylock would demand a trade, and Savage would get his rifle out and start hunting Curtis Martin's knees.

Ham, I would hate to see Roddy White and Tom Brady next year. That would be horrifying if White is everything they say he is.

As TS would say I have a man-crush on Ware. I would have gone with R White too. Pats don't need a DE/OLB like Ware, they don't need a speedy WR like Mathis and I'm just not crazy about Ruud. JMO.

:lol: I meant the other RS ... the Patriots RS :lol:

He's the RS in capitols ... you're the rs in small letters :wink:

But I hear you ... I love Demarcus Ware ... I think he's gonna be a bigtime steal late in the 1st RD

:lol: I meant the other RS ... the Patriots RS :lol:

He's the RS in capitols ... you're the rs in small letters :wink:

But I hear you ... I love Demarcus Ware ... I think he's gonna be a bigtime steal late in the 1st RD

Well the hell with you then. :wink: :lol::lol:

:lol: Derrick Blaylock would demand a trade, and Savage would get his rifle out and start hunting Curtis Martin's knees.

Ham, I would hate to see Roddy White and Tom Brady next year. That would be horrifying if White is everything they say he is.

I hear you, TS ... on both counts

1. The Patriots will have a crack at a bigtime player at 26 ... it's inevitable ... there are just too many good players who will be around at 32

If not Roddy White, Demarcus Ware or Barrett Rudd ... and they could even steal Jerome Mathis with a ballsy pick

As for Cadillac, the value is so incredible at 26 that there's no way we can pass ... I don't care if that gives us 3 HB's in 2005 ... Gotta bite the bullet for the future, where Cadillac and Blaylock would form a teriffic 1-2 punch for years to come

RS, I had four players targeted at 32 ... Roddy White, Barrett Rudd, Demarcus Ware, and Jerome Mathis

I felt Roddy White offered the best value of the four

Would you have went elsewhere?

Nope.

I like what I've read of White, seems like a stronger WR prospect than Mathis and worth being taken over Ware or Ruud given the Pats needs, though I like those two gents also. White's senior year was recockulous given UAB's status as a ground game school. I hadn't done much research into him yet, but I'm starting and I like what I see.

I have no faith in PK or BJ.

That means that in my view the Pats basically have two WRs right now--- two pretty good ones, but still that's rediculous.

White would make me feel a fair amount better. A lot better. I'd feel VERY good about the Pats top 3, a trio of young WRs with diverse strengths....

OK, now I'm REALLY digging the idea.

Archived