Sanchez skips pass to guy's testicles

Larz

While it is an improvement vs the last Bills game that he was throwing the ball to folks not playing the game instead of the Bills defensive players, he would be better off throwing the ball at guys wearing green and white instead of the camara man.

how did Cindy fare vs Aints?

worry about your own team

While it is an improvement vs the last Bills game that he was throwing the ball to folks not playing the game instead of the Bills defensive players, he would be better off throwing the ball at guys wearing green and white instead of the camara man.

:sign0090:

:rl: You're such a jerkoff. I wouldn't be throwing any stones if I were you.

tell me about it. i think sanchez can be the real deal. we just need to let him develop and help him along the way.

Ugh.

The dreaded Cotchery pass. That was another 7pts that we lost against Buffalo. That game should've been a blowout if he completes that pass to a WIDE OPEN Cotchery, if Edwards doesn't drop a perfectly thrown ball and if Lito doesn't drop his Pick 6. Not to mention David Clowney's losing the ball as he falls to the turf after getting both feet down in the endzone.

Ugh.

The dreaded Cotchery pass. That was another 7pts that we lost against Buffalo. That game should've been a blowout if he completes that pass to a WIDE OPEN Cotchery, if Edwards doesn't drop a perfectly thrown ball and if Lito doesn't drop his Pick 6. Not to mention David Clowney's losing the ball as he falls to the turf after getting both feet down in the endzone.

he made the right read and overthrow, it happens to all of them

better than making poor read and pick6

He threw 2 perfect passes to Braylon and Clowney which should have iced

game

Archived