Heisman Finalists

Matt39

I find it funny that when you're not bragging about your job at Sports Authority, the rest of your spare time is filled with defending Nate Davis and holding down the exclamation point key.

Do you feel like a big bad a$$ now? Is it really that hard to understand I'm in College, getting my degree and I have a Part Time job at Modell's, which on that salary, I'm still able to purchase Jets PSL's?

GFY.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intersting comment on the Heisman website. Possible slipup?

http://www.heisman.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/120709aaa.php

Suh attempts to become only the second true defensive player to win the Heisman Trophy. Charles Woodson of Michigan accomplished that feat in 1997. He is the first defensive tackle to be invited to New York since Warren Sapp of Miami attended in 1994.

The senior and 2009 Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year holds Nebraska season records for interceptions by a defensive tackle (2), interception returns for touchdowns by a defensive tackle (2) and a career record for interceptions by a defensive tackle (3). He will be the Cornhuskers fourth Heisman recipient behind Johnny Rodgers (

Intersting comment on the Heisman website. Possible slipup?

http://www.heisman.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/120709aaa.php

Suh attempts to become only the second true defensive player to win the Heisman Trophy. Charles Woodson of Michigan accomplished that feat in 1997. He is the first defensive tackle to be invited to New York since Warren Sapp of Miami attended in 1994.

The senior and 2009 Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year holds Nebraska season records for interceptions by a defensive tackle (2), interception returns for touchdowns by a defensive tackle (2) and a career record for interceptions by a defensive tackle (3). He will be the Cornhuskers fourth Heisman recipient behind Johnny Rodgers (

Haha, that has to be a slip up, unless of course the votes are in already.

Really, I'd be shocked to see a DL with only 12 sacks (yes, I know, they only played 13 games), win over a guy like Tebow or Ingram, an Offensive player.

(Honestly I'm just finding ways to knock Suh because I want a Michigan man as the only Defensive winner). :)

The votes had to be in today at 5:00. If you read every other player's bio it says "would be" instead of "will be". It's probably nothing but seems kind of strange. This is the kind of thing I could see them doing just to shake things up.

Do you feel like a big bad a$$ now? Is it really that hard to understand I'm in College, getting my degree and I have a Part Time job at Modell's, which on that salary, I'm still able to purchase Jets PSL's?

GFY.

Joe cmon man. Step away from the keyboard. Here I go calling out someone else for a personal attack and then you make a personal attack.

NO! No more trading up. We need what few picks we have left.

Although maybe Cleveland get the #1 pick and Mangini is still HC we can make the trade for Wallace Wright, Danny Woodhead and a Big Mac meal.

Quality over quantity! Suh provides a pass rushing dimension we sorely lack.

Quality over quantity! Suh provides a pass rushing dimension we sorely lack.

Suh is going in the Top 5. We can't broker all of our picks for one player as we did that this year to get our Franchsie QB.

We have zero depth at a lot of positions and that is our biggest problem, minus the whole rookie QB making stupid mistakes thing.

Suh is going in the Top 5. We can't broker all of our picks for one player as we did that this year to get our Franchsie QB.

We have zero depth at a lot of positions and that is our biggest problem, minus the whole rookie QB making stupid mistakes thing.

We win championships with playmakers. King Kong is a playmaker on defense. Rex needs studs to make our defense more than a good scheme. Understand Mr. T has packaged the picks in two out of the last three years to move up. We lack depth...so do many other teams. So far his track record has been impressive. Draft Suh and the defense could translate into a perennial top five defense for years to come. Plus, it attacks the strength of the dominant team in our division.

We need Sanchez to improve and without that we are not competing for a championship. We had a little luck getting Sanchez, Greene, and Edwards this past year to add some youth/seeds to a good offense. If Sanchez figures it out and we have a perennial top defense we can compete at a high level for a decade. If Sanchez is not the QB we are expecting we are stuck and we need to start again with a new QB.

Go for the Glory! Let's win a Super Bowl.

How could he be the best player in college when he wasn't even the best running back?

capt.baec64bbcd7c41deaed5d2dd80950a1a.college_fb_awards_football_fljr110.jpg?x=270&y=345&q=85&sig=sFxSS0V6HYrWqkwAFV7N5w--

Gerhart by far was more dominating then Ingram.

Man GTFO.

Ingram deserves it. Moreso than that fag Tebow or McCoy or even Gerhart. He's playing for a Nat'l Championship.

1. Ingram

2. Suh

But they'll give it to the homo Tebow because he's the second coming of Jesus.

Ingram had to many bad games to win the Heisman.

Auburn - 30 yards (2nd on the team) 1.9 yards a carry

Arkansas - 50 yards (2nd on the team) 2.9 yards a carry

He also had other games were he didn't break 100 yards, wasn't 1st on the team in yards and wasn't use at the end to win the game.

Gerhart's worst game was 82 yards and a 4.8 average.

Ingram had to many bad games to win the Heisman.

Auburn - 30 yards (2nd on the team) 1.9 yards a carry

Arkansas - 50 yards (2nd on the team) 2.9 yards a carry

He also had other games were he didn't break 100 yards, wasn't 1st on the team in yards and wasn't use at the end to win the game.

Gerhart's worst game was 82 yards and a 4.8 average.

Can you give me a list of the 12 teams Stanford played :D

Man GTFO.

Ingram deserves it. Moreso than that fag Tebow or McCoy or even Gerhart. He's playing for a Nat'l Championship.

1. Ingram

2. Suh

But they'll give it to the homo Tebow because he's the second coming of Jesus.

Gerhart and Suh are the only two that should even be in the race. Ingram isn't playing the championship by himself, his team made it. Alabama is a much better team then Stanford as far as football goes so they're playing in the big game. The Heisman is an individual award not a team award.

Look at what Gerhart did compared to Ingram, it's not even close. Ingram isn't the best back in college muchless the best player.

again not 1 PAC10 team ranked in top 10 in D

Gerhart had what 70 more carries too

Ingram is clear choice

Ingram had 3 games were he wasn't even the best running back on his own team. Stop being such a homer.

Gerhart had more everything. 2nd in the nation in yards and 1st in TD and only had one bad game.

Gerhart or Suh everyone else should stay at home.

Simple question who was more dominating over the whole season?

Ingram had 3 games were he wasn't even the best running back on his own team. Stop being such a homer.

Gerhart had more everything. 2nd in the nation in yards and 1st in TD and only had one bad game.

Gerhart or Suh everyone else should stay at home.

Simple question who was more dominating over the whole season?

1 game Ingram wasnt best rb on team

Bama has 3 losses without Ingram

I saw every bama game, unlike yourself

1 game Ingram wasnt best rb on team

Bama has 3 losses without Ingram

I saw every bama game, unlike yourself

Who was the leading rusher in the Auburn, Arkansas and Florida Int games? Not Ingram (for 3 games) and two of those games were big rivals the other is a cream puff.

How many games did someone on Stanford out rush Gerhart? None.

Who has more yards? Gerhart

Who has more TDs? Gerhart

Who won best running back in college? Gerhart

Who plays on a better team that has more weapons so opposing defenses can't key on him? Ingram

Who should win the Heisman? Gerhart or Suh

Who will win the Heiman? McCoy

You might have watched more Bama games then me but that doesn't mean the stats lie about Ingram not being the leading rusher for 3 games not 1.

I'm not a fan of Bama or Stanford (I like ND) but I still watch a lot of the games that have players that are going to go to the NFL when I can as well as reading or watching the coverage of the game.

No one this year was as dominate on offense as Gerhart.

Who was the leading rusher in the Auburn, Arkansas and Florida Int games? Not Ingram (for 3 games) and two of those games were big rivals the other is a cream puff.

How many games did someone on Stanford out rush Gerhart? None.

Who has more yards? Gerhart

Who has more TDs? Gerhart

Who won best running back in college? Gerhart

Who plays on a better team that has more weapons so opposing defenses can't key on him? Ingram

Who should win the Heisman? Gerhart or Suh

Who will win the Heiman? McCoy

You might have watched more Bama games then me but that doesn't mean the stats lie about Ingram not being the leading rusher for 3 games not 1.

I'm not a fan of Bama or Stanford (I like ND) but I still watch a lot of the games that have players that are going to go to the NFL when I can as well as reading or watching the coverage of the game.

No one this year was as dominate on offense as Gerhart.

Ingram had swine Flu vs FIU, played sparingly

Vs Arkansas he had 2 TDs,not a great game

Auburn's goal was clear keep Ingram from winning Heisman.

Archived