New Here...

Mike Dee

8500+ posts wasted somewhere else.

Will I get banned here also for making fun of a troll who spams the board and posts pictures of himself with his gay Dolphin jersey his grandmother bought him by a power hungry psychopath mod from Staten Island?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will I get banned here also for making fun of a troll who spams the board and posts pictures of himself with his gay Dolphin jersey his grandmother bought him by a power hungry psychopath mod from Staten Island?

Just don't look the Mods in the eye and you should be fine. Oh and Max(head Hancho) is gay, so no homo jokes.

That guy has already been banned here so you should be alright.

Things are pretty relaxed here as far as crazy mods go. You can get away with a lot. Which means you also have to have a thick skin. Also, if you're one of the guys who likes to crack jokes at people more leeway will be given for people when they crack jokes at you. I think it is a great place to post.

Dude, didnt you make the banner thingy over there for Sean? :lol:

What gratitude!

:rl:

I design the JI logo. The Landing Strip logo. I've done over 5 updates to both the home page and forum banner @ the tops of the pages. I just delivered another update to both banners like 3 days ago.

My compensation?

"VIP" Membership and Ad Space. Sean also offered to list me on the staff.

To his credit, he has kicked me some paid freelance... but I kinda lose my compensation for the bulk of the work if I can't get to the site.

I design the JI logo. The Landing Strip logo. I've done over 5 updates to both the home page and forum banner @ the tops of the pages. I just delivered another update to both banners like 3 days ago.

My compensation?

"VIP" Membership and Ad Space. Sean also offered to list me on the staff.

To his credit, he has kicked me some paid freelance... but I kinda lose my compensation for the bulk of the work if I can't get to the site.

Dude, thats almost like Max banning Grean Beans

:rl:

That would never happen here! I have a lot of friends over there..and some are mods..but the awful decisions at that place all start at the top ;)

Our chubby lil webmaster Max is da best..and hes funny too!

I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC. I hate DWC.

I've been a member here for a while... SoFla brought me over.

I typically used JI, because of the graphics bit, which is obviously going to change.

good to see you back I-28...I originally asked you here because you are a good poster and a smart Jets fan-hope you hang around for awhile

Archived