New Here...

Mike Dee

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What baffles me is the dolphin fan has been banned 18x they let him back and perma ban us for dropping one liners in his threads.

What up, dude? It's turned into a revolving door over there with him. I just don't get it.

By the way, our fantasy football messageboard is hopping with all these bans! lol :cheer:

What up, dude? It's turned into a revolving door over there with him. I just don't get it.

By the way, our fantasy football messageboard is hopping with all these bans! lol :cheer:

Yeah unreal. **** that. Pretty much done over there. And a mod has me as his secret santa, let's see if anything comes in the mail, lol.

Yeah unreal. **** that. Pretty much done over there. And a mod has me as his secret santa, let's see if anything comes in the mail, lol.

Most of the mods over there are good people. It's always the rotten apple that spoils the bunch.

Most of the mods over there are good people. It's always the rotten apple that spoils the bunch.

Agreed.

So is this the 3rd installment of the JI Exodus Trilogy or just new chapters added after the 2nd book was released in paperback?

Let's see, so far you got 2 of us. I know one other was given the boot as well, let's see if he comes.

A lot of the Mods over at JI are friends of mine that I've actually partied with at Jet games. they are cool as hell and love JI. the problem is you have a maniacal ego stricken megalomaniac with internet penis size issues that runs the place..he is the problem! it all starts at the top!

A lot of the Mods over at JI are friends of mine that I've actually partied with at Jet games. they are cool as hell and love JI. the problem is you have a maniacal ego stricken megalomaniac with internet penis size issues that runs the place..he is the problem! it all starts at the top!

GJ&H doesn't run JI, he just thinks he does.

Oh snap, you were talking about the Pancake Man!

When did they let DWC back over there?

Few weeks ago and as soon as the part time electrician / law student came back Leon and Jenks got hurt and everything went down hill. The kid is a full-time jinx. That got me banned two weeks ago, when I got back I had a nice 10 paragraph p.m. waiting for me threatening me that if I don't put him on ignore I will be permabanned. Well you see how I complied, lol.

Few weeks ago and as soon as the part time electrician / law student came back Leon and Jenks got hurt and everything went down hill. The kid is a full-time jinx. That got me banned two weeks ago, when I got back I had a nice 10 paragraph p.m. waiting for me threatening me that if I don't put him on ignore I will be permabanned. Well you see how I complied, lol.

DWC is complete garbage thats been banned here and TGG and JI and theyre threatening you ( a long time poster) for pissing all over him?

:rl:

I haven't looked at that board since I dropped the bomb more than a year ago bud.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63770&page=15

Post#1. Enjoy.

Archived