So is everyone hitting peabody's on Sat? what about Fri night?

I'll be working at my bar Friday and Saturday night. I talked to the guy who runs the Tampa Fan Club, and he said they're expecting a big crowd at Peabody's. I think it's going to be pretty early though.

You and I are going to have a blast, sir. Probably not going to get too much tailgating in.:cheers:

Unfortunately Peabody's isn't that close to Downtown, so if its early you should leave Peabody's earlier then later and head to Channelside(drinks on Thor) or Hyde Park to finish up the night.

Edited by Jbro22
Unfortunately Peabody's isn't that close to Downtown, so if its early you should leave Peabody's earlier then later and head to Channelside(drinks on Thor) or Hyde Park to finish up the night.

You trying to get me fired, mofo?

Peabody's is pretty far, though.

I am staying in Holiday (moms condo) google mapped it about 30 miles away -- I may still make it to Peabodys -- but not Thors bar - and I hate to miss a free drink.

That's a shame cause he givin' free drinks to every Jets fan.

Not sure about Friday night but Peabody's is less than a mile from my apartment so I'll be there Saturday night when happy hour starts, there's supposed to be a huge Jets crowd there for the fan club.

Just picked up my 6 tailgate tix today -- should be a blast.