I'm thinking about getting a dog

Klecko73isGod

Take the Dog klecko :) . But I would keep his name as Chase if hes had it for a year. You may not want to confuse the dog coming into a new home with a new name as well. Is this your first dog ?

He hasn't had it for a year.

He wandered into my buddy's yard with a black lab about two months ago. They put up flyers and tried to find the owner but no one claimed him so they took him in and a neighbor took the black lab.

My friend's daughters named him Chase so he's only had that name for about six weeks.

I've had many dogs. A yellow lab would actually be a small dog for me as I've mostly had Great Danes and Irish Wolf Hounds. We've also had three ****er spaniels throughout my life.

My friend's daughters named him Chase so he's only had that name for about six weeks.

Long time ago, my sister brought a German shepard home with her from college with the name Cougar. My brother didn't like that name and started calling the dog Homer. Maybe because the names are close, the dog answered to both names. So I don't think it would be a problem to change names.

Labs are beautiful dogs. I've heard they tend to get hip or something like that problems when they get old. But don't we all. :biggrin: (Maybe someone with a lab knows.)

Long time ago, my sister brought a German shepard home with her from college with the name Cougar. My brother didn't like that name and started calling the dog Homer. Maybe because the names are close, the dog answered to both names. So I don't think it would be a problem to change names.

Labs are beautiful dogs. I've heard they tend to get hip or something like that problems when they get old. But don't we all. :biggrin: (Maybe someone with a lab knows.)

A German Shepherd named Homer?

A German Shepherd named Homer?

LOL. It does sound strange now. But it was in the 70's, pre-Simpsons.

And I don't vouch for my brother's choice in dog names. :) He later had a pure white female German shepard he named Ruffian (for the race horse), then a female doberman called Shika, then a boy dobie called Zach.

LOL. It does sound strange now. But it was in the 70's, pre-Simpsons.

And I don't vouch for my brother's choice in dog names. :) He later had a pure white female German shepard he named Ruffian (for the race horse), then a female doberman called Shika, then a boy dobie called Zach.

We've had three ****er Spaniels - Toby, Dex and Tucker, two Irish Wolfhounds, one male (Casey) and one female (Lacey) and a Great Dane named Sam.

That's what he'll be, but I am not sure that's a good name for dog.

I mean, how would it play if I'm walking my dog and come across a pretty girl and she asks my what his name is and I replied, "***** magnet?"

I'd say hilarious, but then there's the fact that I wouldn't **** you no matter what you named your dog.

No, not really.

I am just starting to realize just how sick in the head you are.

You were such a quiet, mild-mannered poster back on JI.

I'm blossoming Kleck.

I was timid and scared by the big post counts before only hoping to have my little voice heard. The bigger my post count gets, the bigger my ego. C'mon, that's rule #1 of interwebz boardz.

He wandered into my buddy's yard with a black lab about two months ago. They put up flyers and tried to find the owner but no one claimed him so they took him in and a neighbor took the black lab.

I've had many dogs. A yellow lab would actually be a small dog for me as I've mostly had Great Danes and Irish Wolf Hounds. We've also had three ****er spaniels throughout my life.

Heh, you said ****.

Archived