We Pull for the Dolphins Sunday

TNJet

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phuck Miami. They need to lose every week as far as I'm concerned. If (when) the Jets don't make the playoffs this year, it will be because they didn't do enough to get in (like beat Miami!). So I'm rooting for Miami to lose - like I always do. The rest of you can do what you want. None of it effects the outcome of the game, anyway.

Phuck Miami. They need to lose every week as far as I'm concerned. If (when) the Jets don't make the playoffs this year, it will be because they didn't do enough to get in (like beat Miami!). So I'm rooting for Miami to lose - like I always do. The rest of you can do what you want. None of it effects the outcome of the game, anyway.

Agreed...Phuck Miami

If you truly believe the Jets will not blow it in one of the next 6 games, then you should root for Miami...

However, if you've been a fan long enough to know, this is the Jets we're talking about...

Why sacrifice your dignity and cheer for the Phins? ;)

If you truly believe the Jets will not blow it in one of the next 6 games, then you should root for Miami...

However, if you've been a fan long enough to know, this is the Jets we're talking about...

Why sacrifice your dignity and cheer for the Phins? ;)

or 4 games.;)

The Jags remaining schedule:

Home against Indy

Away against the patsies*

and Away against Cleveland...

They very well may win only one..

I re-iterate:

PHUCK MIAMI

especially living down here Al, you just CAN'T root for Miami to win. When they lose it's almost as good as when the Jets win....almost...

Yes, you root for Miami.

It's a matter of simple math.

The Jets need the Jags to lose 2 games and there is 4 left. After Sunday, the odds of needing to lose 1 game in 3 is greater than losing 2 games in 3.

The Jags will lose next Thursday night to the Colts regardless of what they do this Sunday and then we only need them to lose one of two, which they will in New England.

Go Jags!!!!

Not looking good for the Jags.

The Jaguars will attempt to simplify the AFC playoff picture without being at full strength Sunday.

Their best cornerback (Rashean Mathis), wide receiver (Mike Sims-Walker), and defensive tackle (John Henderson) were all listed as doubtful on the injury report Friday.

Michael C. Wright of the Florida Times-Union writes that the team doesn't want to risk further injury to Mathis, who practiced on a limited basis Friday. Sims-Walker hurt his calf in practice Wednesday, and "Big John" Henderson hurt his shoulder during last week's win over Houston.

"We're gonna do the best we can do with the players we have available," Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio said about a matchup sage Jacksonville sportswriter Vito Stellino called "biggest home game in a decade against an in-state rival.".

The Jaguars have a limited receiving corps, so the loss of Sims-Walker is immense. He's their only true vertical threat and leads the team in receiving scores (6) and yards (752) by wide margins.

Henderson is a key to the team's solid rush defense, which will be tested against Ricky Williams.

The Jaguars will win a large measure of that ever-elusive and meaningless "respect" if they can pull this one off now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/11/jaguars-likely-to-be-without-three-top-players/

Archived