We are more or less playoff locks at this point

frankmoga

I think it is very obvious that these last 3 wins have out us back in the front runner for the playoffs. We are playing the bet of any team in the playoff race. I see Miami losing 2 of their next 3, Jack losing 2 of their next 3, Baltimore losing two of three and Denver winning maybe 2 of their next 3. I think we need to start running scenarios about us winning the division. Screw just the wildcard...I want the division. We deserve the division...we have earned the ****ing division.

I see us winning the division. The Patriots are not playing well...and will probably lose 2 of their next three.

We will win the AfC East.

I like our chances of getting the rookie offensive player of the year in the Mark Sanchez, defensive player of the year in darrel revis,and rookie coach of the year in fat rex. i thinking we get 10 pro bowlers.

thought

I think your underestimating Miami. They are a real threat.

I hate that they are actually. Even a split with them though and the Jets are the ones winning the division or close to it.

And I hate even more how good Henne looked this week. Hopefully the Phish will lose every game the rest of the season and Henne won't pass over 150 yards the rest of the way out.

I think it is very obvious that these last 3 wins have out us back in the front runner for the playoffs. We are playing the bet of any team in the playoff race. I see Miami losing 2 of their next 3, Jack losing 2 of their next 3, Baltimore losing two of three and Denver winning maybe 2 of their next 3. I think we need to start running scenarios about us winning the division. Screw just the wildcard...I want the division. We deserve the division...we have earned the ****ing division.

I see us winning the division. The Patriots are not playing well...and will probably lose 2 of their next three.

I like our chances of getting the rookie offensive player of the year in the Mark Sanchez, defensive player of the year in darrel revis,and rookie coach of the year in fat rex. i thinking we get 10 pro bowlers.

thought

How do you see Baltimore losing 2 more games? Who could they lose to besides the steelers?

Why does Star Trek hold the internet monopoly on face palming?

I've wondered that myself. A lot of idiots in Starfleet, I suppose. I have no doubt that a few centuries from now, Captain Franklin Moga XVIII (MD, FACS) will be nobly steering the NCC-1701-Z right into a Borg cube.

thought

Hi fake Doctor!!!

thought

Nommed and repped.

You forgot fan of the year in Fireman Ed. Just sayin.

A nice thing about being a Jets fan, is January. While everyone else is worrying about the Christmas debt and watching football on Sunday, we're free to work overtime thru the weekend and have it all paid off by the super bowl. Playoffs are for chumps.

thought

Lock eh? Banks thinks the Jets have a 15% chance of making the playoffs.

3. New York Jets (7-6): 15 percent shot of qualifying -- Rex Ryan's team has some life after winning its third straight game, but I don't like their chances for a number of reasons. They've lost twice to the Dolphins, so they lose any wild-card tiebreaker to Miami. Their 5-5 record in the AFC isn't the best, and their schedule is rough, too. The Jets play at home against Atlanta (6-7), at Indianapolis (13-0), and home against Cincinnati (9-4). Could the Colts and Bengals both help them out by resting a slew of regulars? Sure. But they're still the Colts and Bengals, and they've got a combined 22 wins between them for a reason. New York's work is still mostly uphill.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/don_banks/12/13/snaps.week.14/

• 1 month later...

Archived