I Want.....The Dolphins

SoFlaJets

in the playoffs at home. I want REVENGE!!!!!!! Shut that troll base up so we don't have to listen to them the whole off season. That's going to take us winning the division.

You don't want that homie...you know how miserble you'd be after we beat you again for the 3rd time this yer and knocked you out of the playoffs in your own stadium....i think i just gave myself a chubby.

You don't want that homie...you know how miserble you'd be after we beat you again for the 3rd time this yer and knocked you out of the playoffs in your own stadium....i think i just gave myself a chubby.

I hope the **** we have a playoff game down here against you ****s. They might want to bring extra police for it because either way it's going to get ugly.

I'd love to play them but the chances of it happening are slim.

Very unlikely but not impossible it would take the Pats to collapse and or the Broncos Ravens and Jaguars to collapse if we both finish at 10-6 and the pats 9-7 dolphins could get the 3 seed and play us as the 6 seed but that would all depend on there tie breakers with cincy.

You guys really are maschoists aren't you?

Oh, man, that would be awesome to get a guaranteed win in the first round of the playoffs.

Guaranteed win?

So, you guarantee that after we shut down your offense again, Ted Ginn will run back 2 TDs again?

Along the line of Annoying and Stupid... Where would you put yourself?

Guaranteed win?

So, you guarantee that after we shut down your offense again, Ted Ginn will run back 2 TDs again?

Along the line of Annoying and Stupid... Where would you put yourself?

They seem to forget how they won that game but let them sit in the sunshine for a while after all we owned them for so long they need to remember what it feels like.

You guys really are maschoists aren't you?

Oh, man, that would be awesome to get a guaranteed win in the first round of the playoffs.

Only a Dolphin fan can think that a match-up against a division rival that, though you swept, you hardly blew out in either game (first game=last second TD to win by 4, second game=three non offensive TDs to win by 5) would be a guaranteed win. I'm not surprised as you are the same guy that has "guaranteed" Miami will run the table.

Just try to stick around in case your delusions don't come true homer.

Sorry, you had two chances and blew them both. Unless you're the 1972 USSR Olmypic Basketball team, there are no 3rd chances.

Unlike your moron compatriot, you're right. The Jets wont get another shot at the Fins this year. Reality is, both teams are alive in the playoff hunt, but both pretty much need to win out, neither are likely. But, at least we're watching meaningful football games.

It's an absolute disgrace that we were swept by Miami this season. Played them off the field defensively and offensively at home and the Jets, a team that never gives up kick returns, give up two in one game. Oh man words don't describe just how ****ed up that game was.

We would absolutely crush the Fins in the playoffs, but it wont happen unfortunately.

I want the Dolphins team bus to crash into an alligator infested section of the Everglades and die.

Is that too much to ask?

That's unfair on the poor lowlife reptiles, the poor gators would die of food poisoning.

I'd rather see them make an emergency landing into the grounds of the HQ of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. With a big We Are American Spies written on their plane. And then someone releases doctored footage of Jason Taylor ripping up a photo of Khomeini...

It's an absolute disgrace that we were swept by Miami this season. Played them off the field defensively and offensively at home and the Jets, a team that never gives up kick returns, give up two in one game. Oh man words don't describe just how ****ed up that game was.

We would absolutely crush the Fins in the playoffs, but it wont happen unfortunately.

Good thing the NFL decided to take specials out of the game altogether.

Wait....

So can we use this same logic for your other games? Take special teams out of the game and the Titans beat you guys.

Archived