I Want.....The Dolphins

SoFlaJets

We beat you twice, I say we're better.

I'm the stupid one.

Got it.

I didn't say the Jets would win. Just that your 'guaranteed victory' is nonsense, when you consider the fluke nature of your last win.

Argue with someone else, you're out of your league with me.

Too bad the Jets don't have any more 1-11 teams left on their schedule to play, then they might have a legit shot at the playoffs.

If the WC didnt come from the AFCE last year, then its definitely not this year.

Either way, I wouldnt want to play the Dolphags, I couldnt handle the stress of the Dolphags possibly beating us 3 times in one season.

Good thing the NFL decided to take specials out of the game altogether.

Wait....

So can we use this same logic for your other games? Take special teams out of the game and the Titans beat you guys.

Where did I say we deserved to beat you? What I'm saying was the game was ****ed up. The Jets simply never give up kick returns, I think I've seen them give up one other return since I've watched them and that was against Hobbs in 2005. Giving up 2 against Tedd ****ing Ginn of all people was just beyond insane.

My point was if we played you again you would not have that to fall back on, it just would not happen again. We were missing some of our best ST'ers and just had a nightmare covering kicks for whatever reasons.

I bet the next time we play you guys, whether it's this season or next that the Jets will win.

Any bet at all.

Where did I say we deserved to beat you? What I'm saying was the game was ****ed up. The Jets simply never give up kick returns, I think I've seen them give up one other return since I've watched them and that was against Hobbs in 2005. Giving up 2 against Tedd ****ing Ginn of all people was just beyond insane.

My point was if we played you again you would not have that to fall back on, it just would not happen again. We were missing some of our best ST'ers and just had a nightmare covering kicks for whatever reasons.

I bet the next time we play you guys, whether it's this season or next that the Jets will win.

Any bet at all.

Assuming we have our guys, I'll take that. Want to make any Henne/Sanchez wagers? Who do you think will have a better year in 2010?

Any bet at all.

What, no hate for Jason Taylors 48 yard fumble recovery for a TD?

I tend to think that, that play was a major turning point in the game. Well, that and Sancez's choke job in the red zone with the 4th quarter ending. Who the hell runs 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage just to throw the ball out of the back of the endzone? But hey, at least the Sanchize is better than Chad Henne :rolleyes:

Any bet at all.

yeah, tell him bro... its so gay winning by kick returns. defensive touchdowns are dumb bro. stupid fish. take em away whatya got! they depended on those things last time. they cant depend on em next time!!!! and we got em!!! we know how it go!!

Archived